A little Browning this Mornin

Fish Farmer

Nice fish :good: , but a "guide service" :whistling: he said he was east but the pics look like west of Grimsby .

Surprised the pier is so empty :rofl2:

Hy, your good, no pulling the wool over your eyes :D . I never thought of the back ground. Those pictures are west, almost to the rifle range. We had them in the live-well, my stepson wanted fish for the smoker plus his picture taken to show the boys at work. :D

But to be honest we did catch them east of Grimsby

Edited by Fish Farmer

But to be honest we did catch them east of Grimsby

To be honest, I've always found the area of the pics better for browns than east of Grimsby, maybe in a little tighter than the pics appear. Even shore casting there better than the now famous pier, the pier for me seems to have a lake trout jinx :wallbash:

East seems to be better for spring kings though, out deeper than you find the browns though and look for structure.

Thanks Guys, I should be out there today but getting ready for the 3 weeks at the Orillia Perch Festival. Leaving Sunday for our first 4 days, 8 guys. Home for 2 days and back up for ? days. Hope to see some OFC'ers looking for the Tags. :D

Show off! whistling.gif

Get back to work you. :D Be by this morning for a coffee. :P You going to the swap? I'll pick you up :good:

Very impressive fish there Dave. Just one like that in my season and I'll be HAPPY! Congrats!

Thanks Roy

Those fish were caught not to far from chris's place, maybe 10 min's Roy. They have been doing well this week there. Shame your last trip down here wasn't this week.

Edited by Fish Farmer