The Horror!!!

jedimaster

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you pulling for?

• Senioritas
    • Sedin Sisters
    • Neither

Well I guess it'll be another Leafless play offs. So who is gonna be your team this year? Are you going to pull for the nucks or the sens? Honestly I don't think I can root for either. I like the players for the sens beter than the nucks, but I just can't bring myself to cheer allongside with some of the lunatic sens fans. The nuck fans are no better. I hope after the schmozel from last year the canucks go out in the first round.

I was holdong on for the Jets to get in but that doesn't look like its going to happen either. Maybe calgary can string a few together and make a run for it.

I think I'll have to root for Chicago again this year.

No Toronto,I'll be putting my money on Penguins if Sid stays healthy.

IT,S TIME.

Sid will no longer be on the protective list,once the playoffs start. When the time presents it,s self,he will be taken out.

Watch out for the real team,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BRUINS,YA BABY.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

maybe you guys shouldn't be leaf fans. then maybe you could cheer FOR a team some year, instead of AGAINST teams every year. it must be hard on your heart to lead such a bitter and unhappy existence every spring. no expectations of a cup in ottawa this year, but i hope they work hard and gain valuable experience going forward. the addition of mika zibanejad and jakob silfverberg next season is going to round out the core of what will be a juggernaut going forward. hell, at least you laff fans will have lots of time for fishing this spring.

I'll be cheering for Ottawa's 1st round opponent.

They won't get to the second round so I'll possibly have to figure out a another team then.

Yup, I guess as a laff fan you have to find something to cheer about! LoL

3-0 wipe out again tonight

Go SENS Go

i wonder what percentage of his posts have been about the sens. :jerry:

Well, let's see!

Being that it's spring, and the laffs are out of the playoffs, Muskie is closed, Walleye is closed, lakes are in the ice off transition stage, I would have to say a high percentage of my posts are "Hockey" related this time of year. Why? Because if there is one thing that is a constant, it that the laffs will suck!

All that said, I do post on nice catches posts, good stories posts, just not on all the NF posts.

So, once the Sens are out of the playoffs, the laffs are deep in the bunkers with the sand wedge and Muskie or Laker or Walleye season is open again, I'll post some fish pics!

That's if the laff fans can take all the ribbing in stride and enjoy a pic or 2 with another angler, without holding a grudge!

After 9 consecutive years without playoffs, you should be used to the ''Horror'' by now. Actually, it shouldn't really be a horror, it shoud just be life as you know it. 5 years into Burke's tenure and your team has not improved one bit.rofl2.gif Brian Burke is a joke. The only reason he won a cup in Anaheim was because Brian Murray drafted Ryan Getzlaf, Corey Perry and company. Look at what he did in Vancouver: nothing, just like he's doing right now in Toronto.

Here's a nice little Leafs joke for ya: My friend who is a Leaf fan left 2 Leaf tickets on the dash of his car. When he returned to his car a few hours later, his windshield had been smashed in and now there were 4 Leaf tickets.biggrin.gif

the addition of mika zibanejad and jakob silfverberg next season is going to round out the core of what will be a juggernaut going forward. hell, at least you laff fans will have lots of time for fishing this spring.

You can also add Robyn Lehner to that list and here are other eventual Senators down the line: Mark Stone, Matt Pumpel, Stefan Noessen, Mark Borowiecki, Jean-Gabriel Pageau....

The Leafs prospects are: rofl2.gif