Fire Ron Wilson??

grimsbylander

I just wanted to add to muskymatt lol. You talk about Wilson having such great credentials and Carlyle having nothing. That there shows you know crap all. Wilson has not won a cup if I do recall, where Carlyle has. I know the Sens don't think the cup means anything as they have never seen it in there arena but in the NHL that is all that matters. So out of the most important things as coach Carlyle has what Wilson doesn't. Next time you want to talk trash make sure you know your ass from a hole in the ground.

As for the leafs they started off slow and still didn't look the best but they won due to smart coachin and the fact Wilson wasn't there.

It's very quiet tonight... Big surprise. Had the Leafs lost, the regulars would have been out in full force regurgitating the same old lines. :)

[/quote

BUSTED!!!! U got us man!! We're sooo quiet because as soon as they took the lead last night we all got together to finish the Parade Float we've been working on, FOR THE LAST 45 YEARS !!!.

Ps. Plenty of games yet to lose. Who y'all gonna tie the can too next time? Rob Ford?...hehehe Silly Leaf Fans.

Highest grossing team in the league with the largest fan base. There is no excuse not to make the playoffs atleast. Fill the team with GTA players and coaches/brass. That would flip things around IMO.

Thanks Don! haha...

The deal with players based on Birth certificates though

You know already if the certificate is Canadian---what the player has been through to get there.

Good training and competitive and an inherited wanting to win.

There are only so many players in the league at a given time. Didnt burke say he wanted to select Tavares that draft? Obviously, he didnt move up that far to pick that ON boy. But... He did pick Kadri, from London ON. Stuart Percy was then taken at the 25th selection in the 2011 draft. Ya, from Oakville ON. In fact, on the Marlies roster, there are no less than 7 players from Ontario on the active roster. I like Don and find his feud with Burke mildly amusing. But plays with the facts to support his position. If those guys were ready to play in the bigs, they would be. Burkes answer to Maclean before the game was the right one.

And there it is!!! HAHA ...parade, 45 years, only one win, blah, blah LOL You do realize your limited vocabulary is directly linked to your IQ right? Work on your creativity and people may start taking you seriously.

GO LEAFS!!!

[/

Who and what gives you the right to judge creativity? You haven't even seen the float!!!! As far as IQ's are concerned, I Know you are but what am I???

Edited Because I didn't want grimsbylander to take himself too seriously.

Edited by moxie

As well, don't get too hung up on the RAH-RAH CANADA sentiment. There are 10 Canadian skaters on the Leafs, 8 Americans, 1 Russian , a Swede and a Belarusian.

Grapes was talking about Ontario boys not Canadians.

That was so awesome. I wish I had it on PVR I would up it on youtube for eveyone to see. If you missed it he pretty much told burke to take the americans and shove it. No offense to our our american friends of course. There is not nearly enough patriotis, here in canada. I think I am probably the only condo dweller with a canadian flag hanging in my blancony. Would love to see more of it. Especially on the leafs. Not one GTHL Player on the leafs, and no ontario kids? Is that true? No wonder we haven't made the playoffs in so long.

Probably against the rules of your condo corporation! :)

As well, don't get too hung up on the RAH-RAH CANADA sentiment. There are 10 Canadian skaters on the Leafs, 8 Americans, 1 Russian , a Swede and a Belarusian.

Good point. Cherry is talking about Ontario kids not Canadians. I think you'll see Kadri up soon if Carlyle wants some sandpaper. I'm not convinced Lombardi or Frattin deserve to be here over Kadri.

Carlyle is not going to get rid of a 6ft, 200lb forward for Kadri...Frattin has been playing good. I think Kadri should be up with the big club, but not at the sacrifice of Frattin.

Edited by BillM