Fire Ron Wilson??

grimsbylander

Now that he's fired, plan the parade route laff fans, that was all that was needed. LoL

A gm that screwed up every trade and a bunch of under achievers on the ice, fire one of the winningest coaches in the league....

Bahahahaha , what an org

Hope he goes to Ottawa! They haven't touched the puck in the second period against Chicago.

McLean is doing just fine Laff fan, don't you worry.

;-)

As I remember the laffs had another meltdown against the Blackhawks, but I won't go there!!

Edited by muskymatt

carlyle is the new coach accordnig to Dreggers twitter page..will be on the bench tomorrow in montreal

Mike Keenan is the only other coach Burke fired mid season..

Edited by tb4me

What??? You don't want the winningest coach in history?? Haha don't bother trying to make sense now seniority fan. Hey gotta go...wanna catch the third period of the Chicago practice.

It's against NHL fan policy to argue with fans who's team has not made the playoffs in 6 consecutive years, so I can't comment.

If you're off to watch the Sens- Bhks game, enjoy some real hockey.

Bahaahahaah

Burke is relying on memories here

Maybe he figures---Carlyle--won in Anaheim and was an ex-leaf---so he'd fit

Don't think so---If you can't cut it as a coach in southern california----you aint gonna make it in the centre of the universe.

Muskymatt you may want to learn what you are talking about. You are just talking crap and and no clue what your talking about.

Wilson is a good coach... When he has players that are older and have payed in the league awhile.

The leafs are all young guys for the most part. Your sens still suck and they will not make it past the first round if they make it to the playoffs.

You are just worried now that because Wilson is gone you know the leafs will turn around and play well.

That goes to the rest of you that said it was the leafs players that sucked so bad and not the coach. You will see a big difference now. They will play better because they aren't worried about making a mistake or being thrown under a bus for a mistake.

Wilson was the worst thing for the leafs.

Edited by Live2fish85

Muskymatt you may want to learn what you are talking about. You are just talking crap and and no clue what your talking about.

Wilson is a good coach... When he has players that are older and have payed in the league awhile.

The leafs are all young guys for the most part. Your sens still suck and they will not make it past the first round if they make it to the playoffs.

You are just worried now that because Wilson is gone you know the leafs will turn around and play well.

That goes to the rest of you that said it was the leafs players that sucked so bad and not the coach. You will see a big difference now. They will play better because they aren't worried about making a mistake or being thrown under a bus for a mistake.

Wilson was the worst thing for the leafs.

He's just lonely and looking for attention.

Carlyle is a big prick and makes Wilson look like your favourite uncle. I hope this works but when Carlyle croaks, grunts and insults the media in the post game pressers I will not be surprised. The one thing I will say about the smug bugger is this, his relationship with Burke is professional not personal like Wilson's. He will demand a goalie among other things and that can't be bad.

Edited by Grimace

He's just lonely and looking for attention.

Ah don't let Muskymatt get to you. He doesn't love hockey, he dislikes the Leafs. Toronto could have Christ himself out there in a blue and white robe and then he'd be saying he can only walk on water cause it's frozen.

Come on Saturday night hockey!!