Now THAT'S a Crappie

Nipfisher

Holy crappie. He's definitely mastered the hold them out and make them look gigantic hold, but, that is a really nice fish.

I followed the link to his FB page and he holds all his fish "out" for the camera. Still a big fish. The angler lives in Nebraska.

I have to wonder how long are his arms....

It's a shame that some do this but I have seen it MANY times here before.

Really takes away from how big the actual fish is....like MJL said, big fish need any help looking big. But it's still a very nice looking specimen.

My old fishing buddy's father always said...."All Fishermen are LIARS, except You and Me...and I have my doubts about YOU... :whistling:

There's nothing at all wrong with the hold on that fish. It's a fish picture folks, meant to highlight a great looking fish.....not the angler nor the surroundings. Heck I don't even see a shiny expensive reel in there, not even a sponsor's logo or decal. It's perfect. But, in keeping with the general path of this thread I could say that I don't like his shirt much.

Thanks for posting this great catch.

There's nothing at all wrong with the hold on that fish. It's a fish picture folks, meant to highlight a great looking fish.....not the angler nor the surroundings. Heck I don't even see a shiny expensive reel in there, not even a sponsor's logo or decal. It's perfect. But, in keeping with the general path of this thread I could say that that I don't like his shirt much.

Thanks for posting this great catch.

Roy, that makes you sound JEALOUS (of his shirt).... :whistling::rofl2:

Nice crappie. Every spring and fall a guy from work and myself rent some cottages with a bunch of guys and have a bit of a tournament. Fall of 2010 was just a slow, slow weekend though. The 2nd largest fish caught was a 15.5" crappie, biggest I've seen personally. Funny cause there's rarely any crappie caught there.

I just don't understand why people don't post their fishing reports anymore???? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

If you see a nice fish say "nice fish" if you don't agree on the size do what you normally do in a face to face situation say " nice fish". Why we all have to hack and cut at people who stretch the size or weight on a fish on the internet has cost us to miss out on a lot of wonderful trips thru someone else's eyes. The time and effort to post a report is rewarded with this crap is why you see so few of the fishing adventures I have down here.

Art