My New Home

Live2fish85

Just thought I would let you all know it looks like the Hamilton General is going to be my home for awhile. I can't seem to stay away. Last night I was feeling some discomfort in my chest again and the feeling like my lungs were filling with mucus and when I coughed it was blood. The doctors say it is a complication from the surgery and my valve is bleeding into my lungs.

Thanks guys I appreciate it. Mike I may take you up on that.

Isn't a stay at home dad the best job. Since my heart messed up in April that is what I have been doing and I love it. It will be nice to get out so I can actually see my daughter for more then a day.

Edited by Live2fish85

Thanks guys I appreciate it. Mike I may take you up on that.

Isn't a stay at home dad the best job. Since my heart messed up in April that is what I have been doing and I love it. It will be nice to get out so I can actually see my daughter for more then a day.

I can imagine...

It is a great job to have... I wish I could trade places with my girlfriend tho... Due to our situation I had to take the stay at home job... And she had to go back to work... Almost immediately...

But I was able to fish an awful lot...

: )

Thanks a ton everyone. I hope that this is figured out soon.

Darryl I hope so to all I can say is I hope it doesn't take another surgery to fix it all that will mean is longer recovery and with my wife about to pop out our second I need to get back to work.

That was the other bonus for me Mike as well I got to fish alot more and spend lots of time with my daughter. I would have much rather been working though rather then no income as our government is mental.

Edited by Live2fish85

Hey Chris , from now on i am gona call you Mr Timex ...lol , only you know why i can talk to you this way while others wont ... if your up in the midlle of the night and i am as well i'll let you know in the status box and we can chat , your in good hands and i am rooting for ya .......... Ron

Edited by Skipper " D "

Thanks alot guys. This board truely does make getting through this alot easier helps keep my mind clear of stress.

Ron I don't know them that I know of hard to say it is a big city but I may I also haven't lived it the city to long. I was born here then moved away and came back.