I am so nuts

Rizzo

Thanks to all the tips I got here the boat was nicely winterized and in position for its first winter outdoors, even pulled one of the wheels off...until I got a call requesting one more musky attempt. How do you turn that down? Pulling it out of retirement for one last shot at it tomorrow.

Good Luck! Just know that people that don't fish will think you're crazy! :P

Last night, I was pulled over by a cop while driving (Because I u-turned when I saw him - I wasn't running, but turning around because of the frozen over lakes I saw) and he saw the canoe on my car and thought I was a little nuts too!

Thanks to all the tips I got here the boat was nicely winterized and in position for its first winter outdoors, even pulled one of the wheels off...until I got a call requesting one more musky attempt. How do you turn that down? Pulling it out of retirement for one last shot at it tomorrow.

Go for it Rizzo, :good: Only takes a couple hours to put her back to sleep. :D

Batteries are charging, tarps are off, all the rods/lures/trolling motor are out of the attic, email sent to the boss...its a go! I recommend anyone else thinking of it to go for it! Thursday looks warmer but really rainy so we opted for tomorrow. Put the wheel back on in the am, batteries in the boat, drag it out of the yard and away we go.

Batteries are charging, tarps are off, all the rods/lures/trolling motor are out of the attic, email sent to the boss...its a go! I recommend anyone else thinking of it to go for it! Thursday looks warmer but really rainy so we opted for tomorrow. Put the wheel back on in the am, batteries in the boat, drag it out of the yard and away we go.

We want to see what you getclapping.gif Think of all us landlocked sailors when yer out there on the waterGonefishing.gif

...it was worth it. Ice at the launch was an inch and a quarter thick, broke a light on the trailer, took half an hour of smashing ice with an anchor on a rope to get to open water but it was still worth it...photo to come later, have to get ready for company Christmas party

I wish I had beat the last one Lew but it was not to be. We caught this one and lost another. Not the biggest fish out there but to be catching any musky on December 14 is good in my books. Now to "re-winterize" the boat before someone calls me about fishing tomorrow!

last of 2011.jpg

Oh No !!! Not another tail lightPosted Image I still have that set for ya if you want

...trust me, I thought of you right away! Because my buddy convinced me to get the boat out, and then convinced me to break the ice by backing in, he has graciously offered to purchase a new set and install them for me Saturday when I put the boat back to bed! Thank you again for the offer though. If he doesn't come through for me Saturday I'll be in touch

...trust me, I thought of you right away! Because my buddy convinced me to get the boat out, and then convinced me to break the ice by backing in, he has graciously offered to purchase a new set and install them for me Saturday when I put the boat back to bed! Thank you again for the offer though. If he doesn't come through for me Saturday I'll be in touch

w00t.gif

Anytime Bud!! Important thing is ya got ta fish till the end of DecemberGonefishing.gif