I'll save you steelhead guys some gas money this weekend.

BillM

unless something miraculous happens ....forget about the Saugeen....Bill chocolate milk pic is clear compared to whats going on in there right now...save the gas...

Cheers - gonna head somewhere closer to home and see how it looks first thing. Even if it's blown, it beats going to work!

Apologies to all the OFC steelheaders for jinxing the weather :(

And ChrisK to chuck'em, and ChrisG to tell ChrisK where to chuck'em....Mike, your job is to fight them into Cliff's waiting net...wait, timeout! We need a cameraman! :D

No Roy...Cliff will be there for 2 reasons

A. When I fish with him and a hungry black bear comes, Cliff will be the one that gets eaten because he runs slower

B. If we get to the river and the conditions are bad, we’ll have to appease the river gods by offering Cliff as a temporary sacrifice...Duct taping him to a tree for the weekend should work.

I know Cliff is a team player and there’s no one more honorable than him to accept both roles :thumbsup_anim:

No Roy...Cliff will be there for 2 reasons

A. When I fish with him and a hungry black bear comes, Cliff will be the one that gets eaten because he runs slower

B. If we get to the river and the conditions are bad, we'll have to appease the river gods by offering Cliff as a temporary sacrifice...Duct taping him to a tree for the weekend should work.

I know Cliff is a team player and there's no one more honorable than him to accept both roles :thumbsup_anim:

Mike if you promise to make good on both A and B, I'll overnight you a bottle of BBQ sauce (topical and non-allergenic) and a case of duct tape.

Mike...it's a long walk back buddy!!!

And Roy...what did I ever do to you?? LOL.

And I'm leaving the camera at home...one of you three can figure out who is doing the report! :P

Bah ha ha ha... Cliff is leaving the camera at home... bah ha ha ha ...

That's the funniest thing I have read here in a while!

HH

A few of us are heading down to LSC early tomorrow morning for 3 days of musky fishing and the reports say the rivers & lake are totally blown, but I sure wouldn't let poor conditions keep me away.

And it's absolutely guaranteed that nooooobody will catch a fish from their living room couch this weekend :thumbsup_anim:

A few of us are heading down to LSC early tomorrow morning for 3 days of musky fishing and the reports say the rivers & lake are totally blown, but I sure wouldn't let poor conditions keep me away.

And it's absolutely guaranteed that nooooobody will catch a fish from their living room couch this weekend :thumbsup_anim:

They are calling for a nice day Saturday Lew. Maybe sunday will be worth a walk.

Have a great weekend. Be safe all.

Not sure about the rest of you guys but the Notty will be prime this weekend. <_< I am going with a friend of mine who said the fishing has been awesome. Enjoy your time on the couch! :clapping:

Yeah, the Notty fishes great when there's been 40+mm of rain and it's a metre higher...let us know how you make out. :blahblah1:

I could have swore naming specific tributaries was a no no on this forum. Guess that only applies if they flow into lake O.... :whistling:

He was referring to the Nottinghamshire region in England where the River Trent flows ;)

For carp & barbel... :D