If you won the lottery?

jedimaster

If you won the lottery, what would you next fishing trip be like?

I think I would be in a brand new Allison XB2003 with a 300 drag motor down on okeechobee, searching for a 10 pounder. :)

Maybe down further south somewhere fishing for Marlins?

Edited by jedimaster

the only thing any million dollar guy would do:

the grand slam of marlin !!!!!! means you have 1 year to catch all 5 species of marlin and all have to be i.g.f.a. certified,so to do all that you would spend almost a million traveling to all the exotic places in the world in order to do that ....money has to be no object to do that ...most guys that do this easily spend a million dollars...thats fishing man !!! with money check it out online is amazing their fishing boats are worth 6 million bucks !!!!

Tough decision.

option 1- My in-laws retired to Costa Rica :)

option 2- I spent some time around Fort Frances when I was younger as a Junior Ranger with the MNR....awesome awesome place to fish.

option 3 - My dad's family lives out west in BC and my uncle has a 34' Commander boat in which we went on a week long cruise in the inlets....OMG...so amazingly beautiful!!!

Some many options, so little $$$$$ and time! LOL

Colin

Tough decision.

option 1- My in-laws retired to Costa Rica :)

option 2- I spent some time around Fort Frances when I was younger as a Junior Ranger with the MNR....awesome awesome place to fish.

option 3 - My dad's family lives out west in BC and my uncle has a 34' Commander boat in which we went on a week long cruise in the inlets....OMG...so amazingly beautiful!!!

Some many options, so little $$$ and time! LOL

Colin

Amazing area to fish!

Flowers River in Labrador for atlantics and brookies.

Sutton River float trip in Polar Bear Provincial Park for brook trout (that one's already booked :))

Situk River in Alaska for steelhead.

Bum around Patagonia and Argentina in the winter months with a fly rod and fish for giant sea run browns and overgrown rainbows.

That's just the tip of the iceberg LOL!

I second the Alaska and Argentina trips Mike mentioned. Also the Costa Rica (was actually looking into that trip this week, still a little rich for my blood) rainforest adventure/fishing trip, and a trip to New Zealand for both the brown trout fishing and the scenery!!