I'm bored!

Headhunter

Well, I was kinda hoping that someone on here would come out and say/ask something generally preceieved as well, dumb... you know, to kinda help pass the time and give me something to ponder during my long working day...

Oh, never mind, I just went and di it myself... :whistling:

Your comments are welcome... please try and keep them marginally "stupid". :jerry:

Thanks,

HH

I have some work to do on my in ground irrigation system and am having trouble removing the heads. The shoulder of the sprinkler sprocket spritzers have a special thread, calling for a Langstron 7 in gangly wrench.These sprinkler sprockets are all connected to a breaker system. My question is this, can i use a 9 inch gangly wrench, which is more easily available, or will this cause too much bric-a brac to accumulate on the breaker, causeing the breaker to break.In the manual, it clearly say that broken breakers caused by bric-a brac, are not covered under the materials manufacturing warranty.

If i happen to break a breaker beacuse i used a 9 in langstrom gangly wrench instead of a 7 in, are there breakers available that can handle the extra bric-a brac?

Now i have a huge headache.....i think i will go lay downblink.gif

I've never been fishing, but it sounds kind of cool, and me and my buddies want to go for a fishing trip this weekend. We only have one rod between us, which we will share....so we only need one license, right?

Also, can someone tell us where we should fish? I've heard walleye and brook trout taste really good, so any of your favourite spots for them should work fine....as long as it's no more than an hour away from Toronto....and that's without driving on 400-series highways....I only have my G1.

I just knew I could count on you guys...

Mercman... buy a freakin hose!

CCMT - he's countin the holes in the ceiling tile

Fishndevil... it is a parkway, try driving it at 5:30...AM or PM

johnnyb... you won't like fishing... can't play with yer Iphone and reel in at the same time

There!

HH

I just knew I could count on you guys...

Mercman... buy a freakin hose!

CCMT - he's countin the holes in the ceiling tile

Fishndevil... it is a parkway, try driving it at 5:30...AM or PM

johnnyb... you won't like fishing... can't play with yer Iphone and reel in at the same time

There!

HH

We should have you as the official responder to stupid questionsclapping.gif

Kind of a Dear Abbey of sorts.