The Percher Pointed Biteme Report

BITEME

Well I’ve finally got around to doing this report. Sorry to everyone that I used another site to drop the pictures but the next time I will get it right.

So the day started on Thursday with Pointed and myself meeting Percher at Timmy’s for a jump start. Lost the road a couple of times due to rain blindness but made it in one piece.

We arrived at Merlands unpacked and dropped the BOATS. Out to the big Bay we went the weather was the absolute poop but who cares we were fishing. Started slow and then it started happening Pointed was the first to tag a fish and then he tagged again by the end of the day I managed to tag the third at this point we were very wet and decided to call it a day. Went back to base had some eats and drinks relaxed and drifted to La La land.

Next morning was a new game plan Percher took Terry out and Pointed and I set sail in the battle cruiser. Decided to change tactics fished in tight to shore staring at the ferry I tagged two almost one after the other then there was a lull and pointed got one. Terry and Dan got 2 fish out in the middle this would be the only fish we got that day. Back to home base for food and socializing Percher’s cousin Mike the Pike and the French Connection showed up and things started happening.

Met a lot of people that night around the fire had a great time shooting the poop and laughing. About 0200 or so decide it was time to call it quits ended up being me an Dou………g by the fire said good night and crawled into my fart sack. Fished all day Saturday and I got skunked Pointed picked up 2 and Percher bagged 2 Lots of boat traffic very difficult to maneuver at times but we didn’t catch any other boats which was good.

Went back and just kind of took it easy and went to bed.

Woke up Sunday with all the best intentions but decided we had had enough packed up and left. Very cool and enjoyable weekend.

Roy thanks for the baits that was very cool of you

Joey the Beef jerky was A$$ kicking I think you should sell it

Shelly you seem very strong and from what I have heard about Big Chev he is the same way together the two of you will get through the trial KEEP THE FAITH

DouG BEAUTIFUL instrument very soulful sounding I’m betting you are very pleased with it

Everyone else I met I am very grateful to have met

Mike the Pike you left your panties in my sleeping bag and your makeup kit on my night stand I left it in the bathroom for you I hope you got it before you left You Can Bunk with Me Anytime. You’re so cute. Kiss Kiss

And last but not least Percher (Dan) and Pointed (Bill) we have known each other for over a ¼ century and I believe it is the first time we actually fished together for a weekend I am honored to have you as friends this was good for my soul and I mean this I look forward to doing this again

Tight lines All

Peter

112980.JPG

112982-big.JPG

112983.JPG

112984.JPG

112985.JPG

112986.jpg

112987.jpg

112988.jpg

112989.jpg

112990.jpg