Today is my day in court.

Ron

Well, today is my day in Court.

There is a lot of information which I can not fully bring out to the public at this point. I will keep everyone posted later on today once it is clarified or if it gets remanded.

Cheers, Ron...

Edited by Ron

Well, today is my day in Court.

There is a lot of information which I can not fully bring out to the public at this point. I will keep everyone posted later on today once it is clarified or if it gets remanded.

Cheers, Ron...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------wink.gif

Dear Ron,

Have Heard 'Luck.......... is the residue of Design'

Have every faith--you will not need Luck today

You'll do fine!

Yes -kindly keep us posted here

Every Success

Cheers Mate

Paul

As expected, my ticket was quashed. They quashed the ticket just moments before we were to appear in court. Even though it was quashed, we still had our opportunity to speak before the Justice of the Peace to have on record, we will be seeking costs related to further charges in relation to fishing within Provincially regulated waters pertaining to the Cobourg Harbour.

We did not get an explanation for the reason of dropping the fine other than only what I can presume my notice to appear for trial the ticket was changed from "Fishing on Pier" to "Burning of prohibited debris". Yes, they changed the charge to "Burning of prohibited debris"??????

I look forward to seeing the write up in Cobourg's news paper. Right now, I am on my way out the door to wet a line in the Cobourg Harbour!

Our next move on this By-Law is to address the Town Council. We have requested to speak on Sept 19 at 7PM. All are welcome to support us for this Presentation by showing up to the meeting.

I would like to thank Mike Brown for helping me with this case. The letter from the Ministry of Natural Resources was of great benefit as well. So if the Peterborough District MNR office is reading this, please give thanks to a certain person in particular for writing up such a well documented letter. Thanks to everyone for your support on this as well.

Cheers Ron........