What is this creature?

Muskieman

I still say Salamander eggs.

well I would agree, but I got caught up in the facts that it had an eye and mouth and died...with kept me going in a different direction

A friend, co-worker of mine is camped on Pike Lake north of Sturgeon Falls on HWY64 N....They heard a small splashing sound in the lake nearby her and her Mom walked to the dock and picked this up with the net...

It died in a bucket and was shipped to Science North.. why there? I don't know but....that's where they took it.... They showed it off to cottagers and none of them knows what it is.... honestly neither do I :dunno: .

She described it to be about as big as a 600ml Pepsi Bottle or a Tall Boy Beer Can...maybe a little bigger, She said it has no legs but tentacles like a squid..eyes and mouth like a Catfish and about as hard as a Tadpole... apparently had what looked to be a translucent skin and weird colors....along with a lot of slime...she swears up and down that it's not a joke.. and she's a rather serious person.

Randy

My friend found out what it was....

Apparently a common Garter Snake? WHAT? Really....

a Biologist at Science North called to tell her that it was a snake`..

actually multiple snakes... they counted 12 of them with 1 1/2 heads

something to do with the egg sacks ... kinda like siamese twins, it was destined for death and was about 2 months old....a freak of nature.

She'll get more news tomorrow....

Randy

:canadian:

Keeps us updated, that is kinda neat.

Yes indeed Science north is in on it! Donald Sutherland been there lately? blink.gif

And how do you explain the splash heard by the witness......Hummm? A deformed snake in a gelatinous mass would have mad a much different noise. More of a sploosh than a splash.w00t.gif

And how do you explain the splash heard by the witness......Hummm? A deformed snake in a gelatinous mass would have mad a much different noise. More of a sploosh than a splash.w00t.gif

You're such a conspiracy theorist Paul...

I am truely dissapointed. *sigh*

Interesting thread.... now, just so you know, there are strange occurrences on the West Arm, near where this alien.... or thing... was found. As an example, near Hwy 535 I was able to capture THIS SHOT! Potential UFO? Just saying whistling.gif

I have confirmed reports THAT THIS OBJECT RECEIVED SIGNALS FROM OUTER SPACE!!

Snakes or cover up ...... You be the judge.

P7171580.jpg