Glad I'm Not There!!!!

DRIFTER_016

Holy crap it's hot down there!!!!! I wouldn't want to be outside in TO (or any other southern Ontario location). Weather like this is for sittin' inside infront of a big :asshat: air conditioner with a cold drink. Thursday looks like a killer!!!! :w00t:

Remeber to bring your pets inside!!!

Red Rocket was fun today... both trains.. no A/C. Today is muggy and herendous with a walk to Bay/Richmond almost killing us by the time we returned to the hospital.. can't wait for Thursday. :sarcasm: I think I'll get Leah a bed for Jen's private room at Sinai starting tomorrow, otherwise I'll be admitting her anyway!

Just took out the recyclables. Opened the door and it hits you in the face like a brick wall!! I love heat and humidity, but you really cannot stay out there too long. I feel for my honey and all the other outdoor workers today.

Keep cool guys!!

On Sunday, i was in my driveway playing around with my sonar/gps unit, and it was reading 120.9 degrees F in the direct sun blink.gif .

The humidex for the next few days here in Montreal reads like this from this coming wednesday,38,39,40,36,34,35.

Nutz !!!

I just took the dog to the park. He usually flies around running with the other dogs. Tonight he ran a bit, but his heart was not into it. I hate to say I hate this heat, because i also say I hate the cold but c'mon man...I might have to head up to the cottage to escape with the weather forecast.

They are calling for 37 degrees celcius(100 F) on thursday, 45 with humidity.

Hardly ever have seen that temperature forecast. Been constantly 31-34 since July 1st and is supposed to get worse. :wallbash:

A very welcome thunderstorm with LOTS of rain and hail rolled thru the Kawarthas last evening and dropped the temperature waaaay down. At one point is was raining so hard I couldn't see across the lake. It rained all evening and just made everything much more comfortable. I shut down the AC for the night and opened all the windows & patio doors.

AC is good when needed, but NOTHING beats nice cool, fresh air blowing thru the house :thumbsup_anim:

Here's a couple chunks of ice that were dropping on us.

002.jpg

It didn't roll through all of the Kawarthas, Lew.

I was out on Buckhorn last evening watching the storm roll through to the north-east, missed us completely. Quite the light show though, the top-water bass bite was on fire.

Bring on the heat!!!! I HATE winter. The amount of days we have that are exceptionally humid are nothing compared to the overcast, cold days of a long winter. Does everyone forget the crappy spring this year? It freaking rained until the end of June. So now we have a great reason to be on the water, do no yard work and come home to a couple cold ones....Ahhhh enjoy it folks, we'll all be talking snow tires soon enough.

Hard to believe it missed you Jer, I'm probably only about 15 miles east of you and it looked huge.

I was watching it on the radar before I went out, looked to be quite isolated right over Stony lake and moving slowly to the south-east.

Out on the lake it looked much closer than it appeared on the radar, so I stayed real close to home. It was dead-calm for the most part, but after about an hour, the lightning looked to be getting closer so I headed in. Just as I got to the dock, the wind really picked up and I thought for sure the storm was coming in. It never did rain a drop, just a nice cool wind.

Im sitting in an Air conditioned office reading all this..... kind of a bitter sweet scenario.... I would much rather be sweating my jewels off fishing in this heat.... but if I cant do that... A/C and OFC will have to do for now !!!

Edited by Lunker777