Motv8tr & Big Cliff nail em

Big Cliff

Well, I have been promising to take Motv8tr fishing for a long time now but our scheduals just never seemed to mesh try as we might. We finally managed to set and keep a date; today!

We got off to a bit of a late start (my idea), as Moe had to drive about 2 hours to get here so we didn't get on the water until about 8:30. Came in for a bit of lunch then fished again until 4:00.

I was a little concerned that the high heat, humidity, clear sky and light winds would make it a bit tough to put fish in the boat, I shouldn't have worried though, that girl is a fishing machine extrodinar! She is persistant, insistant, and consistant! It took us a while to figure out what was working and where but when we did!

We boated muskie, (thanks to a wonderful net job by Moe)countless (and when I say countless, I mean we totally lost count) SM, LM, perch, rock bass, sunfish, blue gill, about the only two things we didn't boat were a walleye and a crappie and I'm sure if we had gotten an earlier start or fished this evening we'd have landed some of them too! Once we got onto them, it was one fish after another and several double headers.

Moe, thanks for the wonderful day, your company, conversation, and that spectacular netting job with the muskie. I haven't had a day on the water like that in a very long time. You are welcome in my boat anytime (oh and thanks for leaving the banana on shore).

All fish were released, sorry no pictures were taken, and no, we won't tell you where or on what we caught the fish LOL.

Oh, and Moe, thank you so much for the donuts, I'll have one for desert tonight, Sue already had hers, she said they were just too tempting LOL.

Edited by Big Cliff

Awesome day!!! Couldn't have ordered better, Great weather, great friend, only one lure sacrificed to the fishing gods, cute pup to visit with on shore..and ya, a good amount of fish boated and lost....never a dull moment....and I got lunch too :)

Thanks again Cliff, looking forward to the next time :)

Oh and tell Sue next time I'll bring some of my Blueberry Muffins instead.... :P

Maureen

I stopped by around 02:00 pm on my way home from a small carp G2G at Lindsay but you were still out in the boat...I hope you used lots of santan lotion as I couldn't take the heat once we lost the shade from the tree we were fishing under...no carp were caught...

That Mandy is one cute pup...like I told Sue..."put her on a hamburger bun and I could feed her to Chiquita"...hard to believe Chiquita was once that small...whistling.gif

Good to hear you got into some fishes...

Just another tale without pictures!! :sarcasm:

You know the old saying "all fishermen are liars except you and me and I have my doubts about YOU"....LOL... :rofl2:

Nice outing Cliff......it great you found some time to spend on the water.

Bob