Attawapiskat's PYM PIKE Playground.

Moosebunk

You are an amazing storyteller. You know this when you can't stop reading and are hanging on every next word ..... your description of your friends was great ... when you are published i will be first in line to buy your book .... :clapping:

You are an amazing storyteller. You know this when you can't stop reading and are hanging on every next word ..... your description of your friends was great ... when you are published i will be first in line to buy your book .... :clapping:

Yes indeed, amazing storyteller you are and hang on every word, we do. Few people have it but you have it in spades my friend. Thanks so much for your time putting it all together for others to enjoy.

Meegwetch

Meeeeeeegwetch Gang!!!

I'll post some more pics up later maybe... or tomorrow night. When I get a chance.

When the kiddies are out of school the local fishing settles down for the season, but the summer vacations make up for lost time on the water.

Mike,

Freighters have been there for at least 5 years. Speeds vary but I did GPS us going upriver a couple times, and, I have the same 20 footer and used both a 15-2 and 15-4 strokes noting speeds a million times back in the Moose.

Against current, 9.9 Merc this trip about 21-22km/h. 15-2 Merc 23-24km/h. My old Johnson 15-2 22-23km/h. My Honda 15-4 24-25km/h. 15-4 Nissan 26-28km/h. (interesting motor)

The 14 foot Nadens with new 9.9 Yammys last year on Kesagami ran about 21-23km/h if I remember right. And when Pym had a 14 foot tinny with a 9.9 Merc on it in 2008, the Canoes were always a hair faster either way, but especially against current.

Woohoo, what an adventure, thanks for the awesome report.

At least I'm not the only one with a hook in the arm this year :stretcher::thumbsup_anim:

Wish you were around when I got mine hooked, much more efficient than the Sturgeon Falls Hospital :lol:

Joey

Who in their right mind would ever think to chase diamonds in the 'ring of fire' after reading your powerful and inventive methods with words. It is a composition like this that keeps everything pure, in the greatest possible form. The world can politically whirl and twirl around this, and as you say, it may not last forever, but in fact, you have made it last forever by etching this with gracefulness. Thank you for sharing your memories and experiences.

Ummmm, I think this can be deemed as AWESOME! Wow, those Pike were huge, almost every single one of them. And your buddy was very lucky to have you both there. Even better to of come prepared with the supplies. That was a pretty nasty wound. Good stuff bunk

Got some time at home to pop up another 20 fish shots that didn't make the report.

Thanks all for taking the time to read. This report will be a cool one for the group to reflect back on over the winter.

Pym11-03M.jpg

Pym11-04S.jpg

Pym11-05S.jpg

Pym2011-62.jpg

Pym2011-39.jpg

Pym2011-38.jpg

Pym2011-37.jpg

Pym2011-59.jpg

Pym2011-14.jpg

Pym2011-30-1.jpg

Pym2011-11.jpg

Pym2011-57.jpg