lakair

pikeguy

Shorty and I had a great time at Lakair. Young or old every one has a good time and make good friends.

Not only is this board a great place with great people with lots of info on all sorts of stuff but to meet these members in person is another thing.

It may not have been the biggest G2G but it was something to remember. We enjoyed meeting other members that were not there last year and reuniting with the one's that were there.

A big thanks to all that are involved in this G2G and a big thanks to all that came out.

Looking forward to next year!! :)

We did go out fishing, did not catch as much as others (Lex) lol

we got 3 pikes during our stay

rsz_dsc04723.jpg

biggest one measured 34" gave me a good fight but i still won lol

Sandra, Moosy & I had a blast as well, the only downer was the Friday evening downpour...that and our lack of a decent air matress.

It was great to meet everybody, I think we'll be back next year for sure.

Doug, I hope you're feeling better soon, glad you made it home OK.

Too bad we had at least 3 sick dogs on Sunday. I don't own any of them and I'm pissed about it, can't imagine those involved.

Well Moosy is feeling better today Wayne, back to her old self. It was a multi-stopped ride home though, with one accident in the back of the truck. We'll certainly be keeping a closer eye on what she might eat when there's so many people and food around.

I hope the other pooches are feeling better as well.

Well Moosy is feeling better today Wayne, back to her old self. It was a multi-stopped ride home though, with one accident in the back of the truck. We'll certainly be keeping a closer eye on what she might eat when there's so many people and food around.

I hope the other pooches are feeling better as well.

So sorry to hear this,,,Newt was fine TG! Hope all the others are ok now!!!

So sorry to hear this,,,Newt was fine TG! Hope all the others are ok now!!!

Glad Newt is fine.. thanks to you having her on a leash. From the info I've heard and gathered the damage was intentional and malicious, for the second year in a row.... and should never be tolerated again!

Edited by irishfield

Glad Newt is fine.. thanks to you having her on a leash. From the info I've heard and gathered the damage was intentional and malicious, for the second year in a row.... and should never be tolerated again!

WOW!! I had NO idea..How low can someone get??

Nice to meet you pikeguy. Met quite a few new board members this year - which I look forward to each year. Lew's Marv had a pretty rough day the past two days - possible from being over-heated. Glad to report that he's up and around again and back to normal - keeping his bones away from Digger. In a way, I guess we're a little glad we didn;t bring our two along this time.

You can account for any bald spots on Moosey from excess petting from me ... no food was fed to the little girl though.

Art

No worries, Art, I know you wouldn't have fed her anything.

Funny that you mention bald spots though, Moosy just came home from the vet with the top of her head shaved, she developed some serious "hot spots" on her scalp the last couple of days. You gotta wash off the Cajun spices from your fingers before mauling the dogs, lol. Actually, the vet figgers excessive wet head syndrome (imagine that), the heat and possibly some nasty deer fly bites.

You gotta wash off the Cajun spices from your fingers before mauling the dogs, lol.

That might be my fault. I gave Joe an extra piece of the jerk chicken,and he passed it off to Art. Me bad. oops.gif Think Joe got the better of the trade.good.gif Thanks bud,didnt have to.

Cant believe what I read about the dogs. Thats just Bull.

Our cuddles never leaves Bettys or my side,or if she dose,not to far out of eye sight.. THANK GOODNESS.

Good to hear Jer alls good. And the rest aswell.

From the info I've heard and gathered the damage was intentional and malicious, for the second year in a row.... and should never be tolerated again!

:dunno: as a dog owner and lover (easy now folks, not in that way) I'll be keeping mine at home then if I can ever make one of these. I'm rather :o to read/see there was intent to harm the dogs. that's just not cool in any way shape or form.

Hey every one it was no problem in cleaning the fish. But lets not forget that i was not alone in that. Thanks Jon for helping out with cleaning all tho's fish greatly appreciated

Hope to see you next year.

This sounds like fun maybe there is some one on the board that wants to go next year split on a Cabin, Fuel & Food, I have 2 Boats, 14" Aluminum & a 16' Skeeter both with Trolling Motors & Pedestal Seats, I'm not into heavy Drinking but would put Hours & Hours on the water, lets talk if Interested

SBK

I sincerely hope this wasn't the case, Wayne, but rather a case of mis-guided affection. Besides, I did catch Moosy gnoshing away in TJ's firepit after the fish fry, probably got a helping of Art's red beans & rice... :whistling: