lakair

pikeguy

:dunno: as a dog owner and lover (easy now folks, not in that way) I'll be keeping mine at home then if I can ever make one of these. I'm rather :o to read/see there was intent to harm the dogs. that's just not cool in any way shape or form.

I wouldn't let it keep your dog away, Geoff. Moosy had the time of her life, she really did. Next time we'll just be keeping a closer eye on her and denying any requests for giving her any "treats".

If he did Jer,he would of been smiling ear to ear like me.That was the best of all. 3 helpings for me. :thumbsup_anim:

Problem was, she was smiling from both ends...

Sorry ,HER.Moosy sounded male. :dunno:

So, can you tell me why the close connection to our "her" cuddles? :rofl2::rofl2:

2012 cant come soon enough.

Maybe your dog is a lesbian :dunno:

No worries, Art, I know you wouldn't have fed her anything.

Funny that you mention bald spots though, Moosy just came home from the vet with the top of her head shaved, she developed some serious "hot spots" on her scalp the last couple of days. You gotta wash off the Cajun spices from your fingers before mauling the dogs, lol. Actually, the vet figgers excessive wet head syndrome (imagine that), the heat and possibly some nasty deer fly bites.

The deerfly bite makes sense it is the thinnest place for fur and there is no meat below. I am sorry moosey had issues I am looking forward to her bringing her owners back next year.

Art

I wouldn't let it keep your dog away, Geoff. Moosy had the time of her life, she really did. Next time we'll just be keeping a closer eye on her and denying any requests for giving her any "treats".

I'm soo glad Moosy is ok!

Newt had a great time too. All the dogs did lots of playing! Just have to watch em close around the food.

Shorty and I had a great time at Lakair. Young or old every one has a good time and make good friends.

Not only is this board a great place with great people with lots of info on all sorts of stuff but to meet these members in person is another thing.

It may not have been the biggest G2G but it was something to remember. We enjoyed meeting other members that were not there last year and reuniting with the one's that were there.

A big thanks to all that are involved in this G2G and a big thanks to all that came out.

Looking forward to next year!! :)

We did go out fishing, did not catch as much as others (Lex) lol

we got 3 pikes during our stay

rsz_dsc04723.jpg

biggest one measured 34" gave me a good fight but i still won lol

It was good to see you guys again! Looking forward to next year already!