Go Vancouver Canucks!

Rod Caster

How can you not like Ray Bourque or Cam Neely for that matter ? That said, I want the cup on the right side of that border. For that to happen it'll take the Sedins to step up (where have they been?) and Luongo to stand on his head. Here's hoping. Go Canucks!!

P.S. I'm a Leafs fan and I want the cup in Canada any way possible.

demotivational-poster-p8m5shpruo-GOALTENDING.jpg

raybourquestanleycup.jpg

All my life I waited for today...win or lose very proud to bleed black and gold!

Go Boston!

English. You'RE doing it wrong!

edit: I know you probably didn't make the poster, but that grammatical error is becoming more and more common and it drives me nuts!

Your just going to have to relax their bud. :thumbsup_anim:

That one and a dozen others drives me nuts as well.

Here's what I'm hoping for tonight.

They play a scoreless game and take it to 12 overtime periods with both teams finally collapsing from exhaustion.

Bettman declares neither team truly deserves the cup and for the first time ever it's pronounced a draw.

(Hey it could happen. :lol: )

Edited by solopaddler

Here's what I'm hoping for tonight.

They play a scoreless game and take it to 12 overtime periods with both teams finally collapsing from exhaustion.

Bettman declares neither team truly deserves the cup and for the first time ever it's pronounced a draw.

(Hey it could happen. :lol: )

Funny thing is, your right, it absolutely could happen. But not with Bobbylou in net :huh:

FOR THOSE THAT WANT THE CANADIAN TEAM TO WIN,CHECK OUT THE ROOSTERS?

WHICH TEAM IS CANADIAN?

Geoff,,,,,,,,,,,,LMAO

I don't really know much about "Roosters" playing hockey or whether there are many of them playing in the NHL. Unless you are referring to Bettman, in which case I would easily agree...he is a real C@#$@! (Rooster) However, this having been said, I do know that as far as Rosters go....their are 11 Canadians playing for the Canucks and 17 playing for Boston. We are talking 6 players on a team that does not exist in any Province In Canada that I know of by the name of Massachusetts. The fact that the Canucks are on this side of the border, easily makes them more Canadian then 6 players playing for the dark side! lol

Ab

..or Bettman drops the opening puck and the stick swing takes his head off and ends his

One can only wish Wayne. :clapping:

Bruins 5-2

Go ahead Van fans,burn the city down. Make Montreal proud. :sarcasm:

No matter what happens. Tims the MVP OF THE PLAYOFFS. Never missed a game or pulled and made it to game 7 in the final. :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Tim Thomas MVP. If he dosent get it, win or lose,thats a crying shame.