Go Vancouver Canucks!

Rod Caster

I wanna see boston win. I'm a leafs fan, and since boston screwed the draft pic they gave us... They may as well win. And they have more canadian players, and tim thomas deserves it more then anyone for the way he plays!

So if we ever meet up fishing hockey discusions are out of the question?

I think so.

Kaby is a good solid player and so is chara but the majority of cup winners are primarily based with CANADIAN players.

WHY?

Because we all grow up dreaming about winning the cup .

If your not on the ice your on the road playing street HOCKEY.!

Or sitting on a bus.

Someone really needed to tell the bozos in the booth that Seidenberg was sliced by Thomas' skate. How many times did they show the replay? And they still had no clue. "He grabs his knee, after he bangs it on the ice." Two villages are missing their idiot. Craig Simpson is the second best sports personality in his family.

I am indifferent to the winner (although the van fans and the commentators are becoming insufferable) I want entertainment, so I am happy with seven games. :canadian:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

i've heard the argument 1000 times that the team with the most canadians is the canadian team but i honestly couldn't care about the players. it's a game for the fans, and i'm always rooting for the canadian fans to get the cup.

if the number of canadians determined what team was "more canadian", none of you bitter leaf fans would even cheer for the leafs. it's become obvious that leaf nation cheers against every other canadian team and we're fine with that. we all cheer against you too!

I don't care about Canadian players or Canadian teams. Patriotism is a silly concept (don't get me wrong, I am extremely proud of being Canadian), I cheer for style of play and personalities. Neither of these teams excite me, in fact they both put me off a bit. I would rather Boston win because I despise them less. Cheering for the Stanley Cup final this year reminds me of voting. I called Vancouver in seven over Boston in the thread at the start of the playoffs. I hope I was off and Boston pulls it off.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Grimace

Either way ya look at it, the cup will travel to both countries once it is won. Ive tried picking a team to root for the whole series and just cant. So as someone has said earlier........im just glad it became a 7 game series and will just hope for a good close overtime finale.

If i had to pick, i guess id like to see the home team win the trophy. Its always so lame when the away team wins in front of a building full of depressed fans. That NBA final was a joke, you wouldnt have known any of the Mavs just achieved their lifelong dream.

Either way ya look at it, the cup will travel to both countries once it is won. Ive tried picking a team to root for the whole series and just cant. So as someone has said earlier........im just glad it became a 7 game series and will just hope for a good close QUADRUPLE overtime finale.

If i had to pick, i guess id like to see the home team win the trophy. Its always so lame when the away team wins in front of a building full of depressed fans. That NBA final was a joke, you wouldnt have known any of the Mavs just achieved their lifelong dream.

:thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Someone really needed to tell the bozos in the booth that Seidenberg was sliced by Thomas' skate. How many times did they show the replay? And they still had no clue. "He grabs his knee, after he bangs it on the ice." Two villages are missing their idiot. Craig Simpson is the second best sports personality in his family.

I am indifferent to the winner (although the van fans and the commentators are becoming insufferable) I want entertainment, so I am happy with seven games. :canadian:

I thought it was just me! :thumbsup_anim: