I can "Handle" it!

Spiel

OK, I know you already have a float rod, and since you are donating the bass rod, I'm going with 1, 3, 5, and 6 for you.

Do I win? Do I win? :whistling:

Cliff, even if he's donating that rod, technically it's still his. :)

Those are some nice rods your building there! Wish I had the cash for a custom rod.

If I had to guess I would say the musky rod, light action rigging and, I'm thinking maybe you caught the itch and are making your self some nice flat lining rods. The rest I could easily see you having clients for this time of year.

If I had to guess I would say the musky rod, light action rigging and, I'm thinking maybe you caught the itch and are making your self some nice flat lining rods. The rest I could easily see you having clients for this time of year.

I'm gonna say the flatlining rods the rigging rod and the muskie rod are yours.... (I know who the float rod is for)..... whistling.gif

GoneFishin has it right as did you John but you weren't first, I will treat you to a beer though next time we get together. ;)

GF, PM me your address and I'll get them decals out to you.

Oh and it ain't a new "itch," just adding some new options to the arsenal. thumbsup_anim.gif

Chris a question on the float rod handle if I may. I have noticed guys with fixed seats.When it,s made,do you have the reel to make sure the rod is balanced/the seat is in the right place? I like the ring handles,as I can use different reels and balance the rod by moving them.

BTW they look very nice.

Handles are generally personal preference Brian. Some guys like rings so they can put (move) the reel where they like and some guys want fixed cause they know exactly where they want the reel. Personally I stay away from rings on all my rods with the exception of ice rods.

AHHHHHHH Cliff, I'll send you a coupla decals if that's all it is. But, they'll be addressed to Sue! :)

OK, so that is

Sue Bignell

313 Snug Harbour Rd.

Lindsay, ON

K9V 4R6

Oh, and I'll be there when she opens the package so just watch what else you put in there LOL.

GoneFishin has it right as did you John but you weren't first, I will treat you to a beer though next time we get together. ;)

GF, PM me your address and I'll get them decals out to you.

Haha, awsome, I can always use some decals :clapping:

Oh and it ain't a new "itch," just adding some new options to the arsenal. :thumbsup_anim:

I had a feeling you were going to say that lol. I don't recall seeing reports from you flat lining trout so I assumed maybe you just started. It's my first year trying for trout out in lake O, and by the looks of it, (if I get a bigger boat) bass might be taking a back seat this year. Hopefully I can manage to get some riggers by summer :whistling:

What are the specs of the lining rods your building yourself? Personally I would love an 8 maybe 9 foot rod with parabolic action out there that I could bend in half on a rainbow haha, bring the best part of float fishing to the lake!

You still trying to design a special rod for me. :( Your making me feel left out :huh: . It's going to cost you a new decal or :whistling::D

He already designed the perfect rod for you but Mattel already has the patent on Barbie and Barbie like products...

Art

What are the specs of the lining rods your building yourself? Personally I would love an 8 maybe 9 foot rod with parabolic action out there that I could bend in half on a rainbow haha, bring the best part of float fishing to the lake!

The two balnks I'm building for flat lining are both Lamiglas (glass) 8.5' steelhead blanks rated for 8-12lb test, medium fast action.

The light rigging rod also a Lamiglas (glass) is also 8.5', but it's a flyrod blank, 8 weight, totally parabolic but truly too soft for flat lining.