A musky rod

A bass rod

A pier casting rod

and ....

A light action rigging rod.

The best part is 4 of them are mine. thumbsup_anim.gif

The sad part is I'll be busy building them for the next week or two. sad.gif

Guest gbfisher

Da Musky Rod and Bass Rod have no place in a Spiel arsenal !

I can understand that about the Bass Rod but with the other?...maybe there was progression... :D

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

the float rod reel seat is pretty fancy schmancy mr. spiel.

i just finished my first casting rod for a friend of mine. guide placement seems tougher than spinning rods...

at the moment i'm working on a 6' speck rod for myself and a 6'6" med-heavy for another friend. still takes me quite a while for each guide but i'm finding myself to be pretty picky with how it looks... apparently much pickier than my chums!

the float rod reel seat is pretty fancy schmancy mr. spiel.

i just finished my first casting rod for a friend of mine. guide placement seems tougher than spinning rods...

at the moment i'm working on a 6' speck rod for myself and a 6'6" med-heavy for another friend. still takes me quite a while for each guide but i'm finding myself to be pretty picky with how it looks... apparently much pickier than my chums!

My worst critic is me Dr, get used to it, it'll make you proud in the end!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

that makes me feel a LITTLE better about the 2 hours I spent on one guide the other night. by the end my eyes were crossing trying to burnish my sloppy tag ends...

the next day i made a flawless wrap my first try.

that makes me feel a LITTLE better about the 2 hours I spent on one guide the other night. by the end my eyes were crossing trying to burnish my sloppy tag ends...

the next day i made a flawless wrap my first try.

LOL....when I get to that point Luc I get up and walk away, tomorrow is always a better option when frustration gets a hold of me. thumbsup_anim.gif

Chris a question on the float rod handle if I may. I have noticed guys with fixed seats.When it,s made,do you have the reel to make sure the rod is balanced/the seat is in the right place? I like the ring handles,as I can use different reels and balance the rod by moving them.

BTW they look very nice.