Post your job

jedimaster

Been fixing cars longer than I care to think about.

I have a fairly large workspace.

My favorite one is the "big shop" (the great outdoors).

Here's a picture of two of the autoshop guys fixing the overheating issue on the airboat.

My son Nick on the right, is now working on his automotive apprenticeship and doing well, tops in his class!

Ivan, inside the cage is a great young fellow with lots of talent.

I just try to keep things moving along answering the phone, getting parts, dealing with customers, invoicing....geez, I guess I do keep busy :whistling:

There are also 6 mechanic guys in the same shop doing the marine side of it.

We have a lot of work to do, but we all have fun doing it. :)

P1030697.jpg

Sorry Folks, didn't mean to hijack the thread!

It is the best office view and yes, I fly to Asia all the time. I'm on reserve so I never know where or when I'm going until the day before. Trolling is a bit fast unless you're near Japan lately, I hear the fish there have special powers now!

Cheers,

Peter

Explain to me, with clear, cogent justification WHY we are expected to pay for headphones to watch those tiny TV's??????!!!!!!!!! :devil::devil:

because you want to watch it and you can't bear to watch it without sound... thumbsup_anim.gif

but in all seriousness, they are free on international flights... and on domestic flights, the company is encouraging people to use their own for environmental concerns (which is legit, but we all know why)... if you have your own headphones, why not use them? they will have much better sound quality anyways