Earth Hour

mercman

Tonite, i will close the lites and have a quiet dinner with my wife by candle lite.clapping.gif I plan on reducing the thermostats 5 deg. from 8pm tonite, till tomorrow morning, and not use my vehicule as much as possible for shopping today.biggrin.gif

I'm going to tie up my kids for the day. the amount we save due to no lights/tv on will be way more than the hours worth. this will also save me from having to run around the house 30 times turning stuff off. They have been told and told.

I'm gonna hop in my neighbours 1965 mustang drive it as hard as i can suck a couple of quarter pounders down and throw away the styrofoam containers out the window then turn all the lights on in my house and crank up the stereo while i dance around the house ala Tom Cruise in Risky Business

Dave !!!!!!!!!w00t.gif Yer a WILD and crazy dude !!! Dont forget to ticket yourself for litteringmad.gif

Just another media hype crock of doodoo. No different than Earth Day. Spend a day doing environmental penance so we can carry on as usual the other 364 :glare:

Kinda like telling a mobster that all sins can be forgiven with a couple of Hail Mary's and a Novina or two for good measure. :devil:

Edited by bigugli

There's actually a guy in Richmond Hill who has rented 4 huge spot lights for his yard. He says he did it last year, turned all his lights on, had the spot lights and a huge BBQ and all his neighbours came and then some. Said he had some hippies show up to ask him why and he offered them a burger but they refused, so he said he's gonna cook some tofu ones this year too, just in case they show up again :D

There's actually a guy in Richmond Hill who has rented 4 huge spot lights for his yard. He says he did it last year, turned all his lights on, had the spot lights and a huge BBQ and all his neighbours came and then some. Said he had some hippies show up to ask him why and he offered them a burger but they refused, so he said he's gonna cook some tofu ones this year too, just in case they show up again :D

That would be David Menzies Joey, a.k.a. "The Menzoid" as Chuck Adler likes to call him!

Time to do some major "recreational welding" today or we will give it away and pay them to take it ....

http://toronto.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110124/ontario-pays-to-rid-power-110124/20110124/?hub=TorontoNewHome

That and the Solar program the Liberal forced down our throats is the reason why we should be having a provincial election in May instead of a Federal election.

McGuinty and Ignatieff now there is a dynamic pair but I must say these two nobs will propel the Conservatives back to power with majorities!!!

That and the Solar program the Liberal forced down our throats is the reason why we should be having a provincial election in May instead of a Federal election.

McGuinty and Ignatieff now there is a dynamic pair but I must say these two nobs will propel the Conservatives back to power with majorities!!!

Both McGuinty brothers are same wallbash.gif

but count Ignatieff is in his own legue whistling.gif

Edited by Lifeisfun