NOT SURE WHAT TO SAY TO THIS OFN , ER - 2

4x4bassin

I wasn't going to make a big deal out of this but on the heels of Solo's gift to Misfish it got me thinking ,that everyone here should know what

a great guy Mercman (Paul) is. A couple months ago I posted on the network that I was in search for a fishfinder , well wouldn't you know it I got

a PM the next day from Mercman telling me he had an extra finder and I could have it ! Well I promptly sent him a PM back saying you mean "FREE" and

he replied yes "FREE" I won't get into details about the model but just to say its not a cheap unit that's for sure . He even sent it to my door from Quebec

for nothing.

I hope everyone here realizes what a great bunch of people we have on this fourm and as well as what a generous person Paul is !!!

Thanks again Paul

Cheers

Dave

A class act indeed ! :thumbsup_anim:

That's not the first time he has done something like that for someone on this board.

He has a big heart and is funny as hell !! :devil:

There is a lot of stuff he does here that goes unnoticed, like making banners for other fishing teams, back ground pictures ect.

And he sells an awesome bar b q sauce called "Cattle Boyz" :thumbsup_anim:

Cliff gave me a good deal on my portable fish finder the fall before last, I was new to the area and after a few PM's he came to my house and dropped it off, even threw in a pack of brand new batteries. Also dealing with another few members selling my rods and reels I thought I offered good deals back and well it pays off in the end, a bunch of really great guys here that deserve a :clapping:

A great community indeed.

Edited by MikeTheBassFisher

Thanks guys !!! I would do the same for any and all of you.blush.gif I was in the market for a Nav card for my Humminbird.A member(who will remain anonymous because i'm sure he would want it that way)Gave me one for free.clapping.gif UNBELIEVABLE !!!

You are all familly and this is and incredible place to live.

I would have to agree, Paul's OK. We spent a little time together over dinner not that long ago, and both enjoyed the experience. Probably my experience was better than his, but the next time I'm in town, we are gonna hit the water together.

I would have to agree, Paul's OK. We spent a little time together over dinner not that long ago, and both enjoyed the experience. Probably my experience was better than his, but the next time I'm in town, we are gonna hit the water together.

Sheesh.......you guys are gonna ruin my reputation.The pleasure was all mine Albert.thumbsup_anim.gif

The fact is, i'm pretty sure from what i have seen in here, this kinda stuff happens alot.Most of the time it goes un noticed. Its just the way we seem to be.

Edited by mercman

I cant agree more with the above postings, I keep telling all my friends what a fantastic forum website we have here. Such a great mix of individuals. Although i cannot always provide feedback or opions daily i can promise its the only website i read through everyday. ( wanna see if anyone knows where i can get a sticker for the car to spread the word around). This is gunna sound so stupid but im proud to be a member of a club with such fine people. :thumbsup_anim: Wish I had known about it years ago !

Thanks guys !!! I would do the same for any and all of you.blush.gif I was in the market for a Nav card for my Humminbird.A member(who will remain anonymous because i'm sure he would want it that way)Gave me one for free.clapping.gif UNBELIEVABLE !!!

You are all familly and this is and incredible place to live.

What the HELL Merc.....all you send me is GRIEF.....and LOTS of it...

ONLY KIDDING...LOL...tease.gif

Paul's a GREAT guy and my FAVORITE C.C. friends.gif

Bob