Time to get on the wagon

misfish

The buds need 3 of the four points this weekend,starting tonight with the sabres to have any hope at all.

Im not sure they have the heart like the old buds of past,but I sure would like to see a Sabers/leafs first round.That could be a real donny brook. Put the first place team out, after that, who knows what they could do.

Time for Sundin to step up,be the captian and lead them on. If not, well give the "C" to Darcy,atleast he,s in every game he plays.

Kabby is back tonight,not sure if he will be over his shell shock. Time will tell.

Raycroft, well time to earn your wage.

If they dont make the play-offs,Im going with the young guns,yep the Pens. They can and do,have the ability to do what the Oilers did back against the Islanders.

This series with the Sabres is akin to the home and home losses to the Canadiens last year near the end of the season. They did well after that for the final 12 or 13 games, but that Canadiens series was the turning point for sure. They went with Aubin in net for the final games and he played amazing for us.

If they can win both games, they should make it....if they split, it'll be a nailbiter....if they lose both it's goodnight.

I've been a Leafs fan my whole life...even thru the crappy 80's....LOL.

GO LEAFS GO!!!

Edited by ccmtcanada

Raycroft could get the record for most wins in a season by a leafs goalie, not too shabby... Tucker, man sometimes i just wanna slap him around a bit for his loud european style of play (re: diving, embellishing and then whining and tantrum throwing), but Sundin, he's the man, gonna tie the record for most goals as a leafs tonight and break it tomorrow...

Hope Kabby is the same... and Wellwood has been looking kinda dodgy, like he's still in pain or something not the Welly from October... we shall see tho, but as a die hard Leafs fan, don't think they're gonna make it this year and JFJ will hopefully lose his job :)

Leafs have had alot of injuries this year, surprised to seem them still near a playoff spot. If we can atleast egt 2 pts out of the sabres tonight/ tommrow night then it should be a good fight till then end.

GO LEAFS GO

Q: How do you know when it`s Spring???

A: The leafs are out....

C`mon Spring......

Just kidding for all you leaf fans ;)

I was at the game Tues. for the Devils, was a good game.

Doug

I`m a Penguins, Steelers and a Pirates fan.... :blahblah1:

If Maple Leafs fans weren't such idiots, they would stop supporting a team that never wins until they get the right talent to win. The Leafs management are smart... why spend all the extra money on a winning team when your dumb-ass fans will always support a team they know will never win. duh.

Edited by Corey

Sorry Boys, hate to sound like a broken record, No chance for any of our Canadian teams with European Captains winning the cup, It takes leadership. They're minds are spending time back in their home countries instead of drinking from the Stanley Cup. As far as Im concerned, there is no way that the leafs and Canadians deserve the Cup. As far as Ottawa is concerned, Alfedson better step it out and get dirty otherwise, like his peers, he can watch the stanley cup in the land of the Volvo, ABBA. By the way, like it or not statistics prove me right. One American, the rest are Canadian Captains that held the prize. Bettman eat your heart out. Your dream will happen soon at the cost of our Canadian Tradition. As far as Im concerned, Im getting ready to cheer on Pittsburg. Mario has been more than outstanding for that club.