Goodbye winter....hello springtime

lew

I did my happy dance at o8.07 PM . Bring on the heat and those lazy crazy days of summer . I cant wait for the big week of lakiar to get hear ANYONE got pictures of the camp or water ways would be nice to see. I have never been up that way before . LOVE to see what I am getting into .

THANKS . KEITH

Yup, a little chilly in the mornings still...but the signs are there, soon instead of all the snow in my back yard I'll be seeing brown grass, then next thing ya know I'll be mowing the lawn everyweek, losing a day of fishing for my trouble ....but with the soft water I'll get to try out my new outfit...I hope...Happy srping all

Maureen

We are a little bit ahead of ya down here. No more snow or ice. Everything looks brown and nasty until it starts pushing green which won't be long! We have tulips that have statred coming up in the flower beds and some of the trees are starting to bud. Birds are chirping, all is well.

Whopper

Spring has finally sprung!! Actually looking foward to the rainy days of spring. Environment Canada is saying we are going to have a warmer and drier April/May/June, but we know how good they are at forecasting tomorrow's temps let alone a whole season!

Hopefully the steelies will be running this weekend after today and tomorrow's rain!

Guest mistyriver1

Morning Lew, warm weather bring it on.

I cant wait for the big week of lakiar to get hear ANYONE got pictures of the camp or water ways would be nice to see. I have never been up that way before . LOVE to see what I am getting into .

THANKS . KEITH

You're in for a treat Keith, here you go.

102_3060.jpg

46a4ae2a.jpg

106_0359.jpg

106_0401.jpg

trailer.jpg

Guest mistyriver1
Thanks for posting the pics! Bly and I will be camping there for the G2G in June....cant wait!

You'll enjoy it. One suggestion for you since you are heading up in June...bring lots of bug spray and citronella candles. We're actually going up towards the end of August for 2 weeks, bugs are gone. It is one of my most favorite places. Kevin and Leslie are top notch people. Do yourself a favour, have a meal or two or three....in their dining room, Leslie is an amazing cook.