does any one else have this flu from hell

aniceguy

I had thursday till last nite now im

back to work, no more sick days.. this was insane I had headache, my body feels like cramp, feel cold then hot.. I tried benelyn but didnt work, try alot of liquid for my throat.. Monday am i was feeling better hit the shower, bang it makes it worse.. back to bed again.. drink tea and advil for flu and sinus.. now im abit okay but I gotta go to work.. tired though.. only thing i did was sleep and still tired

My wife has been sick for two weeks, my daughter picked it up on the weekend and I awoke this morning with a sore throat and runny nose...

Oh joy, oh bliss!

The best cure I can think of, although not at all attractive, is to drill a few holes, slaughter some perch and have all that nastyness, pour outta me in the cold... that and of course a few Ceasers! :whistling:

HH

Scary stuff. I woke up with a sore throat yesterday but I was all better before noon. Dem der bacterians must have gotten a crap kickin' once inside me cause later in the afternoon I spotted two of'em escaping through a tear duct and committed suicide by doing a half gainer off the end of my nose.

I hate it when that happens and then they leave their empties laying around your stomach.

Art

Becareful with this stuff. My wife had the flue for about a week and then went to the hospital where she was diagnosed with pneumonia. After 6 days in the hospital she is now home with oxygen and the hospital staff saying she will be completely well in 30 days.

Our house has already been through the flu. 3 days of pooping/puking liquid with the accompanying fever, aches and pains. NOW it is the head cold / chest cold. Can't make up it's mind. Like living in a fog one day then so sore from coughing it is uncomfortable to sit in a seat the next. Sneezy and runny nose along with the dry "tickle" cough today.