How much is this boat worth?

ripsomelips

How much gas is in it? :whistling:

That might be a little harsh but not far off.

I think the value in this package is in the trailer and if I was looking for a small closed bow fiberglass tri-hull with a boat anchor for a motor, I'd pay $600-$800 tops. It's not that it won't get you out on the water and might be a decent boat for someone but there's no value in anything sitting above the bunks on the trailer.

ahhh .. reminds me of my old 'Humber' ... got many good years (and hundereds of Lake Ontario salmon/Trout) out of her before letting her go with 4 walker downriggers, Raytheon paper graph, cb/antenna and trailer for $1200 ... about 18 years ago :)

But its worth whatever someone will pay

Not much of a market for old glass boats around here.

You don't tell us the make of the boat or condition but it looks good and they didn't cheap out on the windshield and railing. Tri hulls have a bad rep, but that's not a tri hull and the extra flotation makes for a safer boat.

an old force with power trim that's running should be worth something and maybe more when its the only one left.

But there's not a great market for these so its worth what you paid for it or what you'll sell it for as you set the market.

Trailer maybe a couple hundred bucks, Scrap price for the aluminum railing. Disposal of the boat and motor will be more than what you'll get.. Run, don't buy it. If your sellin, tell the guy your at your own risk. I wouldn't want anyone to get stranded 2 miles off shore on Erie with a storm moving in. Might be alright for a small lake were you can paddle to shore.

Edited by Fish Farmer