Another Fishing Partner

mbac31

Sitting here this morning wondering what I should go at with my Day off. Should I go fishing, cut the grass, make some new lures? What should I do ? The phone rings, now lets face it, Us as men in the "getting things across our brains quick thing ", well most of us were not blessed with that speed factor. My wife proceeds to tell me its positive, how do I respond, Whats positive till it hits me. I'm gonna be a daddy again. Now I cant even focus on what to do for the rest of the day. But what an awesome reason why! I love being a Dad and dealing with kids and it looks like I will get to do it all over again. That feeling is known only to us in the Daddy club. Once you know it there is no better feeling, not even winning that 1st place finish compares to it. Yeaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Johnny Bass

Congratulations!

I've known that feeling 4 times over and honestly, it left me momentarily speechless every time! whistling.gif

Congratulations!I love being a father/and uncle and look even more forward to being a grand dad!!!

Congratulations

I still remember when my girl friend said "we're going to have a baby"

and the only thing I could think of was

what if my wife finds out

LOL

just kidding

Congratulations again

Skeeter, yes now that you mention it that feling is the best. The only one I didnt like ,that being a first time parent was the moment betwen when the baby is seen, blue and not breathing. That what seems like 25 minutes but only seconds till you hear them cry for the first will bring anyone to their knees and make you remember thats it not just you anymore. Lol. But that feeling in between is horrible but followed by the best feling ever.:)

Who needs GCD when you have oldfart. We will for sure have to finally agree on a date this year to get up to that Lake trout lake you know where.

MSP, call me this week, we can finally set something up now. Bring pliars cause after a comment like that you might need to remove a accidental treble from something. :whistling:

Thanks for all the best wishes guys. We are very excited