Lesnar vs. Carwin

ehg

I hope Carwin takes it just because I like his attitude. He isn't cocky like Lesnar is. I hope it goes a few rounds though just because I want to watch a good long fight and not one that is over in the first round again.

Carwin is 12-0 all finished in the first round and he's kept his job as an engineer. A fighter with class and brains, he'd be a much better champion imo.

Carwin in first round, although it's always exciting to see what Brock has in store. Should be an outstanding win for either. I just hope this fight doesn't make it to the judges.

If the fight stays standing carwin may have a chance. Brock is to good to let that happen. Look for the takedown and ground and pound. Again lesnar first round. Don't blink you may miss this one.

Lesner in the 2nd.Will be interesting to see if he can take a punch from Carwin.

His comment that he,s never been hit because the other fighter never had a chance,make me wonder.We all know Carwin can throw them size 6 hamhocks.Lesner is a size 5. :whistling:

I payed for this event.HD and fullwide screen here. :thumbsup_anim:

I wish the rest of the card had a little more meat to it. We'll be paying for it here, but it will suck if it's a quick fight. I hope the two go 5 full rounds on their feet and just bloody one another to a pulp before Carwin takes his head off at 1 second left in the 5th.

I hope the two go 5 full rounds on their feet and just bloody one another to a pulp before Carwin takes his head off at 1 second left in the 5th.

LOL I'm gonna have to go with Mr. Lesnar.