Lesnar vs. Carwin

ehg

Fight should have been called. They called one earlier in the card that wasn't even as bad as that.... Carwin got robbed. When Brock got up, I knew it was over. Carwin was gassed and Lesnar looked normal.

no way, good non stoppage....look at the guy, he has the ability to take more than a few heavy hits, he weathered the storm and let carwin gas himself out...

P.S. As much as I hate the dude, Lesnar would destroy Fedor IMO.

and for that reason is why the fight wasnt stopped....Lesner possibly has a chance against Fedor ....where as Carwin...more then likely doesnt.....Its a genius marketing maneuver from Dana to lure Fedor into the UFC...Fedor wants to be the TRUE WORLD Champion (hence why he only fights internationally)...but that will more then likely mean ....at least now someone from the USA can represent but i think it will mean for Lesner to fight unsanctioned from the UFC....in order to meet up with Fedor

Then this winner will be the "WORLD CHAMPION" on a world stage (not just the USA/UFC and its rules)

Regardless of how or when ....i just hope it does happen before one of them is too old or seriously injured....it will be the biggest fight in the history of all fights IMO

But Fedor gets the win....Lesner still has ALOT to learn in and out of the ring..oh and he shoots his toilet off too much