Dogfish wriggle after being skinned and gutted

Gerritt

Dogfish wriggle after being skinned and gutted <br>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

thats wild!

now was that a dog fish from the shark family or a bowfin? i didnt think people ate bowfin.. saw one get opened up and that thing stunk to high hell.

She sounded like she was from liverpool or Manchester or Further north in England, Maybe Newcastle (I shouldn't guess). Limeyangler would know. I think maybe it is more the shark dogfish than a bowfin. Maybe it is a common name in england for another type of fish

Dogfish?...more like Zombiefish.

Yup,

I'm gonna have nightmares now LOL!

Except zombies die once you remove the head or destroy the brain! Maybe the movies have it all wrong...Great now I need to rethink my zombie plan!

If the aluminum foil is over an electric stovetop burner any fresh fish will do that. When the electric burners first came out there was a big problem with fresh frog legs. People were getting hurt.

She sounded like she was from liverpool or Manchester or Further north in England, Maybe Newcastle (I shouldn't guess). Limeyangler would know. I think maybe it is more the shark dogfish than a bowfin. Maybe it is a common name in england for another type of fish

definitely Liverpool or Manchester area accent as you say Cudz.

So since there are no bowfin that i have ever heard of or seen in the UK, those are definitely the shark type Dogfish tails (i've skinned and ate a few myself...they never did that though)

This is the fishy right here

800px-Scyliorhinus_canicula.jpg