Home from Lake Nippissing

bigfish1965

pppppiiiiiiiiicsss? so we can all see what has been seen maybe? lol

No pics...it was horrible and you don't want to see it. Well, you might but there is only one way to see what happens..you have to come up with us.

Some less offensive pics to be uploaded soon tho :)

Left Fri. morning looking like a lilly white Hoser, arrived home last night looking more like a Maine lobster....no pics from me, camera isbroken and I was too busy catching up with everyone...caught one small Pike thanks to Art, and as it's better than I did last year....I am very happy :D

Maureen

No pics...it was horrible and you don't want to see it. Well, you might but there is only one way to see what happens..you have to come up with us.

Some less offensive pics to be uploaded soon tho :)

lol that bad eh?

Let us all know you are safely home.

Good trip, bad fishing, nice weather, viscous mosquitoes.

Ohh..and that which has been seen...cannot be unseen!

Now there is something you don't see every day, an OFC'er admitting that the fishing was bad. It must have been extremely bad.

Jim

Those of you that missed it......so sorry for you. Try for next year. These people are amazing. I had a great time and everyone made me feel so welcome!!! Thanks guys, already can't wait for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup_anim: Many thanks again Roy for giving us the use of your boat....It was a pleasure fishing with you!!! :Gonefishing:

Edited by Jewelbee

Wish we could have met you Julie... and the rest of the clan! Wasn't in the cards for the first time in 6 years! I can see TJ any day of the week by just dropping in on the Montreal..... the rest of the gang I'm kickin myself that we didn't get there. Joe and Art... what can I say.... at least I didn't have to deal with them trying to steal my wife... lol...

We're home, great time as usual. Great to meet you Julie. Will leave the comments to a minimum as we all know what goes on at Lakair.........well you all know the rest. Will post some censored pics tomorrow.

The best Lakair trip yet! It was short but sweet.

For those that haven't been, it's not really about the fishing. It's not really about the weather. It's about putting faces to names and catching up with those you don't get to see often.

Special thanks to Art and Joe for extending an invitation to their cabin to douG and I. They even went to the trouble of adorning our room with a Canadian flag!!! Two of the finest people you'll ever meet.

Some new faces this year and I'm already looking forward to seeing them at Quinte or next year back at Lakair.

Thanks again to those that supplied prizes, food and great mammaries!

And now for exclusive Lakair photos...

IMG00390.jpg

IMG00391.jpg

... okay perhaps they're not that exclusive. Anyone that has been to Lakair probably has a few of these photos over the years.