Eddie Norths Attiwapiskat adventure!

fish1812

WOW, is all that I can say, you have just made the rest of June unbearable.

I just showed my son your post and the kid is ready to jump up and down, as we are booked for July 3rd.

Great post and fantastic record keeping just great.

Thank you, :clapping:

FLEX

Special river it is. Young and wild my Cree brother says. Attawapiskat means, "rock bottom," ... but when you're riding it's waters ya sure don't feel like that's what you've hit. Until ya leave. Know what I mean?

Showing your report to a fella at work with me here in Attawapiskat. First thing my old Cree buddy noticed was ya spelled the name of his home wrong. lol. Ahhh, don't let him or me bother ya though, was a great fishin' trip ya had. I wish this end of the river was as good as that end for fishing... gill nets and 1500 non catch and releasers still leave it better than alot of places though.

Looking forward to more reports out of Eddie's.

haha hey moose apologize to your friend from work on my mis spelling of his home, i could have sworn that was supposed to be a i in there, guess not, but i got closer than some! when we pulled up to Nakina air service, one of our guys, (I wont say who, but it sure as hell wasn't me) walks up to the desk and asks when the plane to alliwishcapat is leaving, man did he get a look. And you say the name means "rock bottom" eh? well we certainly almost connected with quite a few of those rocks on the bottom, with the water so low its like a mine field in there!