The weatherman was right ..unfortunately

Muskieman

No snow down here, but, the winds are extreme...Long Point Anglers cancelled the pike derby for today...walleye opening is a bust. What can you do??? Mother nature is a MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully next Saturday!!!!

its snowing speraticaly here with wind that cant make up its mind which direction to blow...

what a thing to wake up to ( yeah i know its 2 oclock) ....we went fishing all night long in Kincardine..

:thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::good::good::clapping::thumbsup_anim::rofl2::rofl2:

Randy I am so jealous, I am so jealous, as well as to you TJ. For mothers day my 15 yr. old son and I are going to take :rofl2:my wife up to North Bay for lunch 2morrow. There is nothing better than fishing in the boat in a snow storm. BRING IT ON. :rofl2::D

We are just starting to get some blowing snow near Barrie. Joey, my birthday is coming up in another week, the wish came true today, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. To know me is to love me.!.! :worthy::good::clapping::whistling::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Hey, what day? My birthday is also coming up in a week (as well as BrianB's son's I believe on the same day) :thumbsup_anim:

Been raining here for about 24 hours , sometimes very heavy but that's OK cause we sure do need it, but just in the last 30 minutes it's been mixing with some wet snow.

I live about an hour north of Indianapolis and it has been around 50 degress today and very windy. I have a trip to Temagami planned last week of June. Hopefully this will raise the water there some.

Hey, what day? My birthday is also coming up in a week (as well as BrianB's son's I believe on the same day) :thumbsup_anim:

Mine is May the 17th, just a few days after yours, this is the month where all good fishers are born. :rofl2::rofl2::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: Let me be one of the first to wish you all the best and tight lines on your special day :D . Happy Birthday Joey.