My first fishing trip with my son

limeyangler

Was at home with my son all day today while Mrs. Limeyangler was at work. jack my son was in a restless /whiney mood and by 3pm i was beginning to get a little restless myself. I decided to try him out fishing for the first time as the weather was windy but a decent 14C.

Headed down to a small local lake instead of out the front of the house for a change of scenery for both of us. Jack had a blast. I think he really loves being outside, and had an a great time as custodian of the minnows. he had his whole arm in the minnow bucket and was totally absorbed by the little creatures for the whole half hour we stayed. Got some priceless video and picture memories of our first fishing trip together.....just thought i'd share it with y'all.

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0608.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yep I can tell he's going to grow up loving fishing and the outdoors. :clapping:

Great Job. You're a fine dad. Little boy had a fun day.

Tip: Make backup copies of the pics and videos. Data recovery for important pics is a PITA! Sister learned that the hard way.

Thank you so much folks, very kind words making a very proud dad even prouder.....must work on his bad habit of trying to eat the minnows....lol....now that would be a test for Gulp!....wonder if he would eat that.....just kidding

Tip: Make backup copies of the pics and videos. Data recovery for important pics is a PITA! Sister learned that the hard way.

Thaknks Syn....already backed up

What a cutie pie!!!

Great photos Simon. So if he catches a fish that counts for our team awell? :lol:

Joey

Thanks Joey

Yup....first fish he catches is getting the tourney sign on it for sure!

By the way.....i got a 27" walleye for an upgrade and am sending along the bonus inches for the Crappie too...check your inbox

Truly one of the nicest threads I've seen in a good while Simon. There's a bonus for you there as well....you'll not need to buy a baitwell aerator. :clapping: Thanks for showing us Jack's progress.

Great thread Simon...Really love the pics and especially the vid...You must be so proud to be in the midst of raising a fishing monster who will eat, breath and live fishing for the rest of his life :thumbsup_anim:

I hope you don't plan on having grand kids in the future... Girls what? :Gonefishing: