I got a little peak at it this past week

Gman

Well went up to DT Powersports and got a sneak peak at the new ride last week to make sure the Berts tracks were going to fit where I wanted them to or if I was going to have to have a custom track made and all is looking good We were able to confirm without removing too much of the factory shrink wrapping as we wanted to avoid removing as much as possible due to the fact it's still early March and anything can happen weather wise, especially with the weather that was being forecasted for the weekend!

Here's a little sneak peak of the Berts Custom Tackle tracks. They're kinda taped in place in order to check measurements and all. As for the little corner of the track that's going to over hang, that will be cut to shape so it'll be flush.

MyRanger621002.jpg

MyRanger621008.jpg

MyRanger621013.jpg

MyRanger621014.jpg

MyRanger621009.jpg

Just waiting on the 300 V6 Yammer which is due in last week of March/1st week of April so I can hopefully pick'er up the week of the 28th upon return from Ft.Myers. That will give me exactly 2 weekends to get'r rigged and hopefully motors broken along with some prop testing before our first little tourney

For those interested, here's an overview video of the completely re-designed Ranger 621 -

http://www.rangerboats.com/videos/video.cf...e=621%20POP.flv

I'll post full pics once she's completely rigged

Cheers,

G.