Spring Fishing and Boat Show!

Roy

Will be there forsure now that i won a ticket :D

I never miss going to Fishing or Sportsmens Show. But it looks like I'll likely miss the Sportsmen Show as my wife is due on March 17th!

Congrads.....there goes your soft water season.. :lol:

I'll be there on Sat...My roommate is working the CBAF booth most of the morning so I'll be shopping for some new hard water gear...does OFC have a booth?? Would like to get a shirt or hat, will they be sold there? Anyway I'll be the guy (pretty sure not the only one) walking around all doe eyed in awe of all the beauty that is fishing gear!! :o

p.s. any info on how to acquire a shirt or other OFC gear would be appreciated

Dirk I would guess it will be a better show this yr. than last if for nothing else but because the sportsman show has moved to a new venue,the sportsman show is the "jack of all trades master of none" as far as shows go.The fishing show focus is more on seminars and showing new products,there are some deals but retailers can't pay huge floor space costs and then give everything away either.

I certainly would like to go, but outside of the great seminars, for which I would like to see a schedule, I've heard that the vendors for gear will be scarce. In fact, I've been told, many manufacturers of fishing gear will also be non-existent. :angry:

Any info out there that could set me straight on these allegations is appreciated. :)

I certainly would like to go, but outside of the great seminars, for which I would like to see a schedule, I've heard that the vendors for gear will be scarce. In fact, I've been told, many manufacturers of fishing gear will also be non-existent. :angry:

Any info out there that could set me straight on these allegations is appreciated. :)

You're correct, they ARE allegations. Check your sources again.

The retail space is all booked up,I was on a waiting list.As far as manufactures are concerned I think other than the odd "they aren't coming" due too politics relating to the sportsman show there will be good representation by them.So don't buy into the rumor bud.