Spring Fishing and Boat Show!

Roy

There are 16 days left till the Spring fishing and Boat Show, February 12 to 15 at the International Centre, 6900 Airport Rd., Mississauga. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope to be seeing a bunch of folks that I don't get to see too often at all plus brand new ones! I know of a few who will be sure to show up and that's great! It's a long weekend too for Ontario folks. Unfortunately I have to be back home on Sunday but I'll surely make the best of Saturday the 13th there.

Who's going?

Looking forward to enjoying the day up there.

I will be busy with this on Saturday:

BridgenorthPanfishFestival.jpg

My friend Mike needs all the help he can get (His wife made me say that). It will be a great day and hopefully Mike has a great turnout for what we hope will be an anual event. This has got to be the best way to get kids interested in fishing. So, if you can't make it to the Spring Fishing Show on Saturday, be sure to bring your whole family along to this event.

For those of you going to the Spring Fishing Show on Sunday, I will see you there! Hope to see Pete Maina and Jim Saric seminar. I'm just not too sure when they have the stage. I know, I know, better say Dave Mercer too, gheesh! ha ha ha Looking forward to picking on Big Jim too!

I will be there all 4 days. Fishing World booth as well as Nories/Ecogear booth. Drop by and say hi. Some really nice unique gear being unveiled by Nories and Ecogear. One is a topwater that is going to take the Topwater market by storm. Very excited about it. Drop by and tell us what you think of it.