Thoughts on a G2G on Simcoe?

tschirk

Ya usually anywhere after the 3rd week of Jan, the lake is pretty much frozen all over "safely", I guess the majority would have to pick a spot for the fishing and all important parking area.

Raptorfan..for you our fine OFC friend, you still have to pay welcoming fees ...your job will be to drill all the holes with a dull drill instead. :rolleyes: A venue like that, you get to meet a lot of good people, no point in being a stranger. Hopefully it works out.

it would be great to get lots of members new and old together on simcoe

there has been one for many years

misfish started the OFC lake simcoe M&G, then he let it become the Tyler event

so whether it's a simple group fishing together or a full blown M&G..it should happen

it would be great to get lots of members new and old together on simcoe

there has been one for many years

misfish started the OFC lake simcoe M&G, then he let it become the Tyler event

so whether it's a simple group fishing together or a full blown M&G..it should happen

I do believe Chris(Spiel)held the first (out from Innisfil park).Something about not wearing helmets comes to mind. :wallbash::wallbash:

Oh, and team misfish showing up at the end of the day with 2 lakers and a pike(out of 60 ft of water out from Fox)Skuds surprised us all with that one.It was an amazing sight to see. :w00t::w00t:

If I may,,,,,,

If there is a G2G,lets do a fifty,fifty.Half to the biggest fish,no mater the spieces,and the rest to Tyler. ;):canadian:

Thats the least we can do,after all the hard work that has come of it.

Oh Yeah...I remember meeting for the "Pike Fling" just outside of "Hooter's"

We can do it there again Norm.I remeber how yer eyes glowed.LOL

Edited by misfish

Just remember that the 1st annual Bridgenorth Winter Panfish Festival on Feb. 13, 2010. and alot of members might be at that and not able to make it out that day. Depending on the day it would be nice to make it over to Simcoe heck if I can go i would pick up some people along the way from Chatham even if its just for the day it would not be the first long road trip like that.

I do believe Chris(Spiel)held the first (out from Innisfil park).

Yep, that was me. :)

I remember spending $100.00 to have some prizes available and then winning $100.00 on a lotto ticket that evening, must have been a "karma" thing as I never win anything. :angry:

I'd love to do it again but I don't think I'll be up for it this year. :(

Much like Glen, & many others, I'm still a walker. I'm sure there's somewhere within walking distance to get some fish besides Perch.

I also like Brian's idea to give something back to the Tyler event. Just because we're not having an actual tournamant doesn't mean we all can't still get in a great day's fishing & donate a l'il something in the end.

I'll keep an eye out for when a date is posted & I'll make sure I'm there. I have a new hut to break in!

Edited by MuskyBill

Yah.. but the 14th is the V day Ted... She's not gonna comply two days in a row ! lol

20th a few will be way up North I imagine. Laker's open the 15th of Feb (zone 11).. which is a Monday this year. Wish They'd just pick the 2nd Saturday or something.. God they spawned back in October..

Edited by irishfield

I will try to make it out.I'm new to ice fishing and I'm trying to get all of my equipment togeather for this year. I want to try out simcoe but I've never fished it before so this would be an awesome way for me to get some helpful tips and meet some new people. I think the 7th or 21st would be great.