Anyone tried these?

Ben_Daniels

I actually grabbed those last week...I found that they don't like being ripped very hard...tend to foul up easily. Decent action at slow speeds....not a worthy replacement for my Lucky Craft, but, at a third the price, it's ok.

MARIKO IZUMI YOUR SO HOT 5/24/09

Take her fishing and the best catch would already be in your boat!

Very pretty girl.

Tell me she's not related to Bob Izumi. :P

yup.. thats bob's own little girl!

She's Bob's brother Wayne's little girl.

I've found that Matzuo products are very cheaply made with easily chipped surface paint and crappy hooks. That being said, I have caught pike and bass on some of their lures. I'd stay away from the jigs though.

party pooper here........the fathers an idiot for compromising his daughters morality that way, or at least letting her compromise herself. Raising a 13 year old girl changes your perspective on this stuff quite a bit. One more girl teaching teenage girls they gotta show there skin to be worth anything in the world. A girl cant just get in a boat and fish, shes gotta be flirty and half naked. All in the name of a few bucks. DAH!

It looks like she's old enough to have told her daddy some time ago what she likes, what works for her, and what she's going to do. Daughters (and sons) have a way of doing that when they get to be around 18 or so.

I don't get the "compromise of morality" thing in this case, and I don't think you can hold her responsible for what teenage kids might take from her example, particularly because what she does is not targeted towards them.

It looks like she's old enough to have told her daddy some time ago what she likes, what works for her, and what she's going to do. Daughters (and sons) have a way of doing that when they get to be around 18 or so.

I don't get the "compromise of morality" thing in this case, and I don't think you can hold her responsible for what teenage kids might take from her example, particularly because what she does is not targeted towards them.

I dont know much about this family.........but im pretty sure she wouldnt be where she is if it werent for her dads position.

Her morals are compromised in my opinion. She half naked on a website and turning a paycheck off of it. And i would say that she completely targets young girls who would like to get into the sport of fishing. And there are FEW women out there that hold a position of influence in this arena. And of the few that are in it, i dunno, its just ridiculous............my girl sees this stuff everywhere she turns, and i thought fishing would be one place it couldnt show up, but BAM........there it is. Leaving her to say.......man i cant even look toward female fishing influences without running into an image of a woman taking her clothes off to be noticed. Allz im sayin

I dont know much about this family.........but im pretty sure she wouldnt be where she is if it werent for her dads position.

Bob Izumi is her uncle. Her father's name is Wayne.

Her morals are compromised in my opinion. She half naked on a website and turning a paycheck off of it. And i would say that she completely targets young girls who would like to get into the sport of fishing.

I respectfully disagree (respectfully, because I can understand where you're coming from, although not agreeing). To my mind she is targeting male "fisher-persons", and not in too flagrant a manner. Like using "eye candy" to promote cars to males at an auto show. That's just the way it is. Sexist, yes, but not "immoral".

Respectful disagreeance here as well lol, more of a knee jerk reaction to seeing this stuff constantly thrown in the face of a 13 year old girl that makes it such a chore to try and make sure she is digesting the right imagery of what she could and in my brain, should be focusing on. Its such a battle all the time when the world shows her sexism day in and day out, and that its normal and right, and me.......one guy, is trying to show her she is so much more than T and A.

Regardless, i feel bad because i kinda jumped on the hi-jack here. ANother time and place maybe lol

She's Bob's brother Wayne's little girl.

I've found that Matzuo products are very cheaply made with easily chipped surface paint and crappy hooks. That being said, I have caught pike and bass on some of their lures. I'd stay away from the jigs though.

I found it to have a poor wiggle at slow speed and the paint looked cheap and tawdry. And it couldn't catch fish worth a darn. The only reason it has any success at all is because it was cheap and readily available.

Sorry, I've lost track of which one I was talking about.

Edited by Radnine

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you that bought the Matzuo Tripleplay minnow at CT recently, go get some of your money back.

They are now half price going for only $3.99. Just show them the receipt (if you can still find it) and they'll refund the difference.

As for their action, they are basically a knockoff of a River2sea bait. They are meant to be cranked. If you twitch it, it'll probably tangle. They have a wide side to side action, more of a salmon, trout or pike bait than a bass and walleye bait. If you want even more action out of these baits, heat the lip over a candle and bend it down a bit. This will give it an even wilder wiggle.

By no means is the Tripleplay an upper end quality bait, but for 4 bucks, it's not a bad deal.

she is a big girl in a bathing suit, not a thing wrong with it.......I thought the dark ages ended, years ago........

heck they show more on a soap or tampon commercial

oh no he said tampon .......

Maybe sex and fishing don't mix. :D

In fishing you're talking about an altogether different kind of trophy.

If guys can argue that bass fishing is not really fishing, I'm sure they can argue that a scantily-clad cutie shouldn't be allowed near a fishing boat.

Maybe sex and fishing don't mix. :D

In fishing you're talking about an altogether different kind of trophy.

If guys can argue that bass fishing is not really fishing, I'm sure they can argue that a scantily-clad cutie shouldn't be allowed near a fishing boat.

She can get into my bed, um err I mean boat anytime... ;):D

beat me to it GBW! and for the matzuo lures i stay away from them. i remember last year around this time they were on sale for the same price maybe even cheaper and my buddy bought 10 of them thinking he was getting a smoking deal compared to rapalas. We headed out fishing for bass,pike, walleye. Only 3 of the 10 would work right out of the box and i was cleaning up with rapalas and my buddy wasnt even getting a hit, long story short i know where theres a lake with atleast 10 matzuo lures sitting on the bottom of it. When i go into crappy tire i dont even look at them and go straight to the rapalas.