RIP... (NF)

Gerritt

Its funny how many people jump all over something like this, yes they are searching for her in Guelph area.. and yes two people have been arested.. But there are no formal charges filed yet.. and they still have not found Tori..

Yet people automatically asume they are guilty.. and she has passed.

Yes it is a terible thing, but I would rather wait till things are confirmed before anything else.. I do hope she is still alive.. and I will keep thinking that way until she is found.

I just find there is too much negativity out there...

Why dont you take his picture then. Lets assume the Cops are right and he is Guilty. At least with the Death Penalty I know he will never touch a little Girl again. Without it, YOU NEVER KNOW. We should have torture for these guys instead of Club Med Jails or Hospitals.

It's times like these that really make you think about an eye for an eye. Regardless of what happens to these people in our court system sooner or later they'll get theirs.

My thoughts and prayers are with Tori and her family.

Release him on a technicality and drop him off in the middle of Woodstock, then let the punishment begin.

YEP

However, the drop off location and time must be made public repeatedly so the masses can be prepared.

My heart goes out for her family and the thought that this child is no longer with us.

unfrotunatley people are not jumping to conclusions they confessed to killing that poor inoccent child and took MCclintic up in the chopper to show them were the body is hopefully they throw her out of the chopper at about 20000 feet after my heart goes out to all of Torie's family and freinds

The scariest thing to me is that here are people (her parents) that did what we all do every day; wait for their kid to come home from school.

Thank god that 99.9999% of people in this world are decent law abiding kid loving members of society and because of that our kids come home. Because all of the video surveillance, teacher supervision or punishment after the fact, won't stop the .0001.

I hate this crap.

Creep proof your kid and keep an eye on other people's kids.

Jim

unfrotunatley people are not jumping to conclusions they confessed to killing that poor inoccent child and took MCclitic up in the chopper to show them were the body is hopefully they throw her out of the chopper at about 20000 feet after my heart goes out to all of Torie's family and freinds

If your refering to my comment.. at the time when I made that comment.. it was not released to the public yet on the outcome.. People need to follow the news and watch timestamps before they jump on a comment..

In a way.. death penalty is good... but I would prefer to see them in jail for life with no chance of parole.. a long slow painful death is what it is.. let it eat them away inside for what they did.. let people inside the jail take care of them.. but the jails need to cut back on the "amenities" that they give inside those places!

Life in jail costs us all.What do they put the price of housing an inmate for a year at? $ 70,000 or more!!!! Thats bloodly ridiculous.For absolulte with out a doubt 100% 1st degree murder get rid of the scum.NO ONE not the child or the family should have to go through what these people have and will continue to go through for years to come.

RIP Tori!

Edited by snoil

A sad week indeed, no matter what or who gets to persons responsible still wouldnt bring

back a an 8 year old starting out an innocent life...

Also bring shame to the people that accused the parents.

peace to the familly

Troit

Creep proof your kid and keep an eye on other people's kids.

Jim

Very well said.. not only look to ensure your child is okay... keep an eye on other people's kids.... I know i'd rather have someone question a person that they don't regularly see pick up my son or talk to my son than to hear about it when he's missing. It is a very sad event and NO PARENT should ever go through it. Most of the replies to this thread are from parents with kids themselves, i don't want to speak on behalf of all of them but I'm sure that there is a lot of anger towards the cowards that did this and if I were put in this situation ( God forbid!) I would want to be the one that punishes them.

RIP Tori...