When is the G2G Lakair

Mike the Pike

It's the 27th of June this year... or so I hear.

There's fish there... they're just insolent!!! :angry:

Hoping the later date this year will make it a little better on the cold fronts coming in!... maybe it'll be warmer too and I won't freeze my tucas off!!!

It's not the temperature Dawg... it's the shine thinnin' yer blood. :canadian:

It's the 27th of June this year... or so I hear.

There's fish there... they're just insolent!!! :angry:

Hoping the later date this year will make it a little better on the cold fronts coming in!... maybe it'll be warmer too and I won't freeze my tucas off!!!

Well the 27th would be good for me school ends June 23rd here so could take advantage of dropping off some of my kids to Granma's

place just 20 mins from Northbay then finally attend a lakair g2g.

Glen don't give me that cold crap.You survived Quinte in November you old dog.Lakair is a heat wave compared to Quinte.

Now is it too late too book a cottage I know Steve(TroutandMuskiehunter) wants to go.

So when is it this year Roy??

MTP

Yes Lew, muskie opens on the 20th. The reason the G2G is the 27th this year is that bass doesn't open till then and we didn't want to leave the bass guys out of this at all. There will be folks there the week previous and the week after I'm sure. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone there again this year.

Go figure the first year that the GTG is not the same weekend as our MCI outting and my wife is out of a job I hope we can get some $$$ for the weekend it would be great to make it up for one in my life time.

Hey Mike, maybe we could hookup for a quick trip.. something to think about.