Pete Maina's Wedding

JenTavolacci

May God be with you and bless you.

May you see your children's children.

May you be poor in misfortune, rich in blessings.

May you know nothing but happiness

From this day forward

Congratulations!!!!

PETE!!! Now THERE's a personal best you'll never be able to beat! Congrats to you both! I have a question for you though. Does the Gillesp dude have to be with you ALL the time? That's a keeper clip for sure. Thanks so much for posting that, Jen. Gunna be smiling here all afternoon now. :thumbsup_anim:

Hey OFNers,

Happy New Year & Happy Winter

Jen let me know she posted this up here. Thanks, or at least I think.

Thanks for the kind words all. Love your post specifically Bly. Thankyou!

Here is a link from blog of lady (great friends; her husband Jim one of the best ice anglers I know), Hannah Hudson, who did photography (scroll down for some wedding pics). Many of you Canadians can appreciate the Polar Bear plunge pics too http://www.stonehousephoto.blogspot.com/

Possibly some of you here will be able to see Gillespie's show ... I did watch a preview of full show John sent across last night ... funny stuff.

Yeah Roy, John G. usually is with me pretty much everywhere I go. (You're just glad he's not at your place drinking your beer :w00t: ) Thanks for the thoughts though man.

And hey Roy, and all you OFC'ers - am I gonna see you at the show in Toronto in February?? I'll be there the 13th & 14th ... and would be great to see you!!! (And Roy, I've got a pink hat for you buddy.)

Pete

That was in poor taste, GCD, but it was still funny. I also wondered about the Kentucky Waterfall.

'O! SQUIRREL brother,

Your tail, my hair, We are one.

Yet I must eat you.'

Congratulations to your happy Bride, and good luck to you both.

Hey Thanks all of you!

That's great to see that many of you will be making the show in Toronto. :clapping::clapping: Be great to see you all!

SMB, I'm still not certain on the Bass Pro store. I may be spending the Sunday there, while I'm up in Toronto. As far as the spring classics, it appears unlikely at this point. There are so many new stores ... it appears I will be at both the Cincinnati & Rossford stores in OH, and the Detroit store on classic weekend.

Good idea GBW ... say Roy or TJ ... whadduya got for an avatar, EH?

(FYI that I checked out the samples Jen, and for some reason the "skunked" song plays The Next Bite song ... others seem fine.)