Need Your Thoughts and Prayers

Stable and uneventful are good words. However, you have to remember to look after yourelves else you won't be in the best state to look after the little one at home. I know its easier said than done. It's a lesson we've learnt from far too many trips to the hospital with our daughter.

We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Good news! Izzy's home with us now....but the cause of her seizures is yet to be determined. The doctor is having her stool and urine tested somewhere off in the far far place so it takes a month for the results...anyway, he's thinking it's gastrointestinal so he's waiting for the bacteria culture to come back and then he can go from there. But it's nice to see her home and back to normal....although she was in isolation and didn't get to wander around....

Thanks again everyone

Dave

We have been absent from the board for quite some time due to stuff. But just couldn't resist replying to this one.

Agreed our thought and prayers are truly with you. I truly know what you are going through. I know it's hard to believe now, but everyone will get through this. She sounds like a tough kid. Our best to your family.

My experience came many years ago. When my daughter was about 18 months, we woke up one morning and she was seizing. She got through that one after a bout in the hospital. Fever seizures. It just left me with many years of nights sleeping on the edge of the bed. She has had seizures on and off through her life. She was later diagnosed with epilepsy. I agree it is extremely difficult seeing your child go through those. My heart goes out to you and your wife.

(Mrs) Pikie

Good news! Izzy's home with us now....but the cause of her seizures is yet to be determined. The doctor is having her stool and urine tested somewhere off in the far far place so it takes a month for the results...anyway, he's thinking it's gastrointestinal so he's waiting for the bacteria culture to come back and then he can go from there. But it's nice to see her home and back to normal....although she was in isolation and didn't get to wander around....

Thanks again everyone

Dave

Great news Dave.... glad the little one is doing better and home with you guys :clapping: Thanks for the update :canadian: