Another huge musky

tonka-toy

Wow! Nice fish...... Amazes me how these pigs can still have the speed to feed. Maybe that's why they seem to be chasing lures going by at only 3-5 mph these last few days.

Great Job angler :clapping:

All fish slow down when the water gets cold... including the bait! The Musky have just as good of a chance to get a meal now as they did in the summer.

The Musky weight calculator puts a 55x28.5 at just a Gnats ass under 56 lbs.

Oh my...

Hmm, my boats in the garage but these threads are beginning to make her want to see water next weekend...Congratulations again are in order to the lucky angler.

Icouldn't agree more,I mean 10 to 15cm of snow and low of minus 11 doesn't sound all that bad.See you out there

Oh my...

Hmm, my boats in the garage but these threads are beginning to make her want to see water next weekend

Were doing a musky trip to the Upper Niagara on the 13th Jigger, why not drag the boat outta the garage & join us :Gonefishing:

Thanks for the invite Lew! I was thinking water a little more on the smaller side seeing as I only have a 14 footer. I've seen the pics of the past few trips you guys made at his time of year. Looks like it can get pretty hairy out there! Maybe someone has a spot open? I'm guessing theres a sticky up so I'll check in there.Now I just have to slide it past the warden <_< .