Is 2008 over already?

tbayboy

Well I finally orgainized the lures, took the reels off the rods and pulled the ice fishing box out from under the stairs - guess I've finally admitted to myself that I'm done with the softwater (one of these years I'll have to try a center pin and the rivers but I've spent enough already hehe).

As many of you know I got out A LOT this year (thanks mostly to MikeH and the crazy high gas prices). I even made it to my first OFC GTG this month and look forward to heading up to Lakair next spring.

The weather certainly wasn't nearly as nice as last year but I managed to try a bunch of new things and lots of new water. Started moving from just fishing whatever way I felt wherever I happened to be to trying to look at maps, look at weather/water conditions and actually apply some logic to my fishing though I have no idea if it made a difference :).

Anyhow, I got bored last night and played around with Google Picasso's video maker and put together a little slide show so if you've got 3 minutes and 14 seconds to kill go ahead and hit play (plus it's easier than pasting all the picture links - damn I'm lazy):

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Big thanks to everyone I managed to fish with this year and of course everyone on the board for all the great tips, tricks and laughs throughout the season.

Sean

Great recap Sean! Loved the video idea...I may have to steal it for our year end report!! LOL.

Headed out to Quinte tomorrow for one last kick at the can, then the boat goes away for the winter.

I hear you on the weather this year...it pretty much was touch and go all year long...

Great report Sean :thumbsup_anim:

Loved to the slideshow :thumbsup_anim: Very cool B)

Been reading your reports since mid July and you certainly put a lot of time and effort into it :thumbsup_anim:

Congratulation :clapping: now can't wait for your hard water reports

Thanks for taking the time to put it together

Leechman