Contender for 60 lb muskie.

Roy

This fish was caught a coupla weeks ago, two I think, not too far from here. The fish is 58"x26". She's a brute but she still only weighed probably not more than 52 lbs. If the man want's to come online to talk about it, that'll be fine. I just had permission to post it. It still is a nice fish.....they really are rare and so, 60 pounders are not something we could see very often if at all. If this one ate like a champ all through the fall, she'd still never hit 60 lbs but she'd be a contender.

There's only one other guy who I know got a 58" and that was Steve Bedarf a coupla years back...it was called the "day of the giants". They got a 57" and a 58" within 30 minutes of each other. Hope you enjoy the pic and thanks for reading.

marcfish.JPG

marcfish.JPG

I know I'm going to get blasted for this and that truly is an amazing fish But it's no way a 60 lb fish 50 lbs sure But I think that Muskiemikes fish was heavier and if that is a 60 lb fish then board member GB's fish from 2003 is a 70 lber and I know exactly what his fish weight.

Don't get me wrong that is an amazing fish and a fish of a life time but let's not inflate it let's just enjoy it.