If I had a million dollars...

danc

Who cares? The article alone doesn't really make any sense as to how it all came about. It's probably just a tiny amount that a fine would deal with. Well a fine and perhaps some weekend slammer duty in Canada, but in the States, it could be just about anything. They have the most retarded drug laws.

Anyway, was reading the user comments under the article and read,

"so the police noticed something suspicious about the apartment...looked into the window and saw 3 people sitting around the a table...don't they have anything better to do? Everyone that bakes at home should be careful specially if your kitchen has a window. Make sure that the flour is not all over your counter or maybe the police might bust in thinking something suspicious is going on...."

"...But not real cocaine, that's cruel" <-- that's great.

I'm sure some reporter somewhere got at least a few more facts before writing an article like this one.

Edited by Beats

That reminds me of the Canada Day weekend when I pulled into the marina for gas. I was informed that I had just missed the Bare Naked Ladies.

My ears perked up and I thought, "Wow, that's cool, I wonder which way they went.

Then, much to my dissapointment, I realized that he was referring to the band. :(

Oh well, at least I did catch a couple of pike.

Heard more details this morning on 680 news. Apparently, court documents say that he admitted to using cocaine....and that he rollled up a Canadian bill to snort it. They also did find some on him. I doubt he'll get the 15 yrs maximum that the charges hold, but it'll seriously put a dent into any US tour if the conviction goes through.

I have only one personal concern regarding this situation... a very dear friend of mine, a friend I've been fortunate enough to have for the better part of 43 years :w00t: is employed by the group as their drum tech and essentially percussionist as well as on stage manager.

He has worked very hard and traveled many miles to secure stable employment in his industry of choice (music) and this situation could put his livelihood in jeopardy.

I am not a fan of the band or their music, but I feel for my friend and hope that this matter is cleared up quickly and his family can continue to enjoy a stable and profitable income.

HH

Guest gbfisher
Who hasn't been busted for drugs...

C'mon.

At 38 he should have grown up a wee bit by now though. That cocaine is such a gateway drug anyway... his age you'd think he'd have graduated to something more hardcore.

like the pipe............. :w00t:

If I had a million dollars, If I had a million dollars........I'd buy me jailhouse protection....

If I had a million dollars.....I'd buy a cake with a file in it......

If I had a million dollars......I'd buy several soap on a rope....

Too Soon Huh? :whistling:

If I had a million dollars, If I had a million dollars........I'd buy me jailhouse protection....

If I had a million dollars.....I'd buy a cake with a file in it......

If I had a million dollars......I'd buy several soap on a rope....

Too Soon Huh? :whistling:

If I had a Million Dollars Id Pay Bubba off for Protection and sew my well you Know. A Band Member Like that, Guess what, his new name is Sweet Cheeks.

Was recently playing cards with some people...and curious me noticed what looked like a cool looking condom in a wallet...clear plastic with black spades...so I asked if I could see the condom...he says sure...turns out it was a little sachet of 'cocaine'...explains the 'dark nothingness in his eyes'....I gotta stop asking questions :wallbash: